Going Home

Sabrinas POV

Jordan and I are currently sitting down stairs eating breakfast having a staring contest. I finally blinked once I felt my eyes burning "Haha I won!" Jordan says triumphantly. "Oh please I let you win. I felt bad after beating you when we played board games so I let you win this." I say hoping he doesn't notice I'm lying. "Okay then let's go play and see who the ultimate champion is!" Jordan says running up the stairs. But he ends up tripping and falling forward. "Oh my gosh are you okay?!" I say running up the stairs almost falling on his grey sweatpants that are a little to big. "Yeah I'm fine, but lets start with games where we sit down." He says walking up the stairs. "Okay so what are we gonna play?" I say while sitting down on his couch. "Umm how about Mario cart?" He ask while putting the disk in the console. "Umm sure but I bet your going to beat me at this so I get to choose the next game." I say grabbing a controller. "Fine but ill warn you I'm pretty much good at everything." He says sitting down on the couch. We play about 5 games of racing and he wins them all. "Okay I'm done getting beat lets play something else." I say standing up and walking over to the games. He has a bunch of shooting games and more racing games, then I see it he owns just dance. I rock at this game! Wait why does he even own just dance? Oh well. "Hey Jordan I found a game." I say as I put it into the console. "Okay whatever I'm sure ill beat you at this ... wait no not Just dance. Thats not fair your a dancer!" He says pouting like a 4 year old. "Too bad lets play." We dance for about 5 songs and I win all of them. "Okay lets just call a truce." He says walking over to me "Deal" He hugs me instead of shaking my hand. It feels so good, his arms wrapped around me. "Jordan I hate to break the mood, but I should probably get back home before my mom gets even more mad." I say untangling myself from his embrace. "Are you sure you want to go back home?" He ask looking at me with care in his eyes. "Yeah I need to face my family sometime." We take the 5 minute drive back to my house. Jordan has his hand on mine the whole time. We pull into my driveway and he walks with me to the door. I ring the door bell and see my aunt look through the glass of my front door. "Oh look the little slut came home and she brought her boy toy!" My aunt yells to my mom. I feel Jordan tense up behind me. I look at this hand to se they are in fist. Putting my hand on his makes him release his fist but he's still tense. "Can we come in and explain what actually happened?" I ask my aunt. "Sure you can skank." I breath deep trying to stop from crying. "It's okay beautiful, I'm here for you." Jordan whispers in my eye somehow making me have a little bit of confidence. I walk through the door with Jordan right behind me. I see my mom in the kitchen and my dad sitting in the dining room. "Mom, aunt Allisa can we go talk in the dining room." I ask walking that direction. "Sure Sabrina and I guess he can come to." We walk into the dining room me and Jordan sitting opposite of my parents and my aunt. "So what do you guys want to know?" I ask kinda worried about what thing my aunt will say. "Did you sleep with him?"my aunt ask. Jordan speaks before I can "No Ma'am I did not sleep with Sabrina in the way you are suggesting. Although when she stayed at my house last night we did share a bed." I grab Jordan's hand when I see the look on my moms face. It's a mix of disappointment and relief. "Sabrina" my mom speaks up. "Why didn't you come home last night?" "Mom I just didn't want to see aunt Allisa. She always makes me feel worse about myself and I just didn't want to deal with it." I say looking at mine and Jordan's intertwined hands, to afraid to look at my aunt. Now it's my dad's turn to ask a question "This one is for you." He says pointing to Jordan. "Are you and my daughter dating?" He ask. I hear Jordan take a deep breath. Is he nervous? "Yes sir, I would've asked your permission but I was caught up in the moment." He was gonna ask for my dads permission! That's so sweet. "Okay, you seem like a nice enough kid I'm okay with you being with her but next time please tell us before you spend the night together." My dad says. "I will sir. Thank you for your approval it means allot." "Umm Sabrina would you like to take Jordan upstairs to do something we need to have a discussion with your aunt." My mom says. "Umm sure come on Jordan." I lead Jordan up the stairs to my room.