It Finally Happened

Sabrinas POV

I wake up from probably the best sleep I've had in my life. When I lift my head up I see that my pillow was actually Jordan. Oooops hope he wont mind! I try to move quietly out of bed but Jordan wakes up anyways. "Good morning beautiful. Where are you going?" Oh my God! Jordan just called me beautiful! "Oh i'm going to the bathroom ill be right back." I say starting to walk towards the door. "Hurry back I miss my cuddle buddy." I dont think he knows what he's saying. Thats the second adorable thing in like the past minute. Man Id love to wake up to that every morning. I walk into the bathroom and brush through my hair with my fingers then put it up in a messy bun. I go over to my stuff that I had left on the counter last night when I see my phone. I figured I should check it to see if anyone texted me or if someone liked a picture I posted of Jordan and I at the wedding on Facebook. I look at my phone and see about 3 voicemails from my mom, 5 voicemails from my aunt, 2 voicemails from my dad, and a text from Winter. I look at the text from Winter first and can't believe what she wrote. The message reads "Hey your mum wanted me to call you but I figured you were busy so I texted you anyways Ethan called and said he thinks your at Jordans which would make since because you aren't at your house. I wont tell you mum no worries! Anyways don't have to much fun with Jordan but if you do use protection!! Bye!" Why would we do that?! We haven't even been together a day! Wow I just slept in the same bed with a guy I've been dating for less than a day. I start to listen to the voicemails from my Aunt and mom but I cant bear to listen to them. "Sabrina you need to come home now young lady! I let you go out with a boy once and now you don't come home! You can't even imagine what's going through my head right now! That was the first of my moms messages, the others were basically the same. Threatening me to come back home or else. I start to listen to my aunts next "look you little skank you need to get your ass home right now! Your mom let you go out with that boy and now your God knows where! Doing God knows what! Well you know what screw you!!" The second voice mail "so you little bitch I figured out what you are doing. Your fucking the guy you went with today. I hope you get pregnant and then he leaves you because he sees you for whore you really are!!" "Hey you little slut I just wanted to say I hope your happy with your fuck buddy because that's all he is he doesn't love you!" By this point I'm crying. What if my aunt is right what if he doesn't love me and just wants to sleep with me? Jordan doesn't seem like he would do that but what if he does? I mean I've already slept in the same bed with him what's to stop me from actually sleeping with him?! I start crying harder when I think of all the things that could happen badly,then I hear a knock on the door. "Sabrina I can hear you crying please let me in!" I slowly stand up and open the door to see Jordan standing there, worry filling his eyes as he sees how red y eyes are from crying. "Sabrina what's wrong? Did I do something? I'm so sorry if I did!" He says grabbing both my hands and holding them tightly in his. "It's it's it's my aunt she said that you don't love me and that you just want to sleep with me and that I'm a slut for being here with you." Suddenly Jordan grabs my face and makes me look at him " Sabrina you are the most beautiful, smart, kind, creative, and honest person I have ever met. Don't let anyone tell you different! You are probably the best thing that's ever happened to me and I mean that with all my heart. I promise I'm not with you just to sleep with you. I love you and I want you know that. I really really love you." Then it happened I looked into those beautiful blue eyes and got lost. All of a sudden I feel his lips on mine. It's a soft kiss but I feel the passion behind it. I start to kiss back and our lips synchronize. Here we are in the bathroom floor kissing each other but the location doesn't matter all that matters is him and my love for him and that's all I try to focus on. He pulls away for air and stands up. He grabs my hand and helps me up. "Sabrina I'm sorry that was your first kiss and I took it from you when you were all upset and" he says running his hands through his blonde hair nervously. "Jordan did you mean what you said before we kissed?" "Every word" he says still nervous "then the kiss was perfect" I say and kiss him again this kiss doesn't last as long but it is just as sweet. It finally happened I had my first kiss. And I had it with someone I love.