Moving In

Sabrina's POV

Once we get to Jordan's house we take all my bags inside. "Do you think you have enough clothes?" Jordan says laughing as he carries my bags up the stairs. "You can never have to many clothes or shoes." I say coming behind him with the rest of my bags. Walking into his room Jordan shows me where I can put my clothes and I start putting them up. "I'm gonna call the others and see if they want to bring there stuff over too." Jordan says grabbing his phone. "Hey bro do you and Winter want to bring your stuff over?" I guess he's on the phone with Ethan. "Yeah yall are gonna share a room... you can choose which room... okay I'll see you soon bye." Jordan hangs up the phone then starts to call JD. "Hey do you and Logan want to come and move in today... yes you are sharing a room... sure you can choose which room you want... I'll see you when you get here bye." He hangs up the phone and throws it on his bed. "I just had the same conversation with two different people." Jordan says laughing. "Yeah I heard that." I say grabbing another one of my bags. "Do you want some help?" Jordan says standing up to help me. "Umm yeah can you help me with this bag it's the last one." Jordan comes into the closet and starts to help me unpack. "Hey mate we're here!" I hear Ethan yell walking in the door. "We're up here!" Jordan yells back. I hear footsteps on the stairs and then hear them knock on our door. Our door, I like the sound of that. "Before we walk in are you two fully clothed?" I hear Winter ask. "Yeah what are you doing in that closet?" Ethan says. "We are putting Sabrina's clothes up you pervs. Besides if we were doing anything it wouldn't be when we knew you were coming over." Jordan responds quickly. I hear the doorbell ring. "I'll get it." I say and race down the stairs to the door. When I open the door I expect to see JD and Logan but instead I see my mother and father staring me down. "Hello Sabrina." My mother says. "Would you like to come in?" I ask awkwardly. "Yes and can you get Jordan down here to we need to talk to both of you." My mother says sternly. "Okay umm you can go sit in the dining room over there I'm gonna go get Jordan." I say pointing to the dining room and running up the stairs. "Jordan I need to tell you something." I say walking into his I mean our room. "Was up babe." He says from the closet. "In private." I say motioning to the hallway. I hear Winter mutter something under her breath about me wanting the D or something stupid like that. "Umm sure." Jordan says walking into the hallway closing our bedroom door. "My parents are here and they want to talk to us and they seem pissed" I say. "Umm okay so where are they?" He ask cautiously. "Down stairs in the dining room." I respond. "Well let's get this over with." He says and grabs my hand walking down the stairs. We walk into the dining room where my parents are seated. I see my bags in the corner of the room that we were gonna come get once they left for work. "Let's get staight to the point we aren't stupid we found the bags are you really going to move in with him Sabrina? I thought you were better than that. You aren't even out of high school yet and your moving in with a boy! What's happened to the innocent Sabrina I used to know?" My mom says as we walk into the room. I can't find the words to say I just feel tears in my eyes. I feel Jordan grab my hand under the table. "Yes mom I am moving in with him. I'm sick of you two fighting and treating me like I don't matter. Jordan treats me with respect and I love him." I say through tears. "You know your aunt was right you are gonna give this boy everything. Hell you already took a shower with him I'm surprised you haven't had sex yet or have you done that too?" My dad snaps. "Sir I promise I haven't done that with your daughter." Jordan says. "Well I'm sure you have it planned with her moving in with you. I'm sure you plan on using her and knocking her up and then kicking her out!" My dad yells. I start crying even more and Jordan rubs his thumb over my hand. "Sir if I do have sex with your daughter I would use protection so she wouldn't get pregnant but if she does I won't leave her I will support her with the best of my abilities and I'm sorry if you dont believe that but I love your daughter and you can't separate us." Jordan says grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet. "Goodbye Sabrina." My parents say in unison. I say good bye to them and run upstairs. I know winter and Ethan are in our bedroom so I run into the bonus room. "Jordan I don't know if I can do this." I say as he walks in. "Sabrina if you don't want to do this don't. Don't get me wrong I would love for you to move in with me but if your not confident about your decision then please go home to your parents. I love you and I want what's best for you." Something about what he said made me forget what was happening. "Jordan I love you and I want to be here with you." I say sliding onto his lap. I lean in and kiss him slowly but the kiss quickly gets more passionate. Jordan's hands slide down to the bottom of my shirt pulling it up over my head. I get a cold chill at my loss of clothing. I reach down and pull his shirt over his head. I start running my hands up and down his abs. "Sabrina... I... love ... you" Jordan says I between kisses. I feel Jordan's hands trail down to my pants button. He starts to unbutton them when someone barges in the door. "Oh shit Jordan at least put a sock on the door next time!" JD yells as he enters the room. I find my shirt and jerk it back on, Jordan does the same. "Maybe you should knock." Jordan says back. I slowly slide off his lap. "Well JD and I already put our stuff in the room we decided on and Winter an Ethan did the same thing." Logan says shifting uncomfortably. "That's good umm yeah so what do you want to do?" Jordan ask. "Let's make dinner." Winter says coming into the room. We all agree and walk down stairs towards the kitchen.