Planning

Sabrina's POV

We all eventually woke up and walked into the living room. "We should not go out on the beach today since Ethan and Sabrina got burnt plus the shark and riptide warning flags are out.." Winter says grabbing cereal off the counter. "Yeah,I'm ready burnt enough." Ethan says laughing . "Let's just lay around the house then." Logan responds. We all agree and go back to eating our breakfast in silence. "You know guys this is great." Jordan says. "I'm here at the beach with my amazing girlfriend and the best group of friends I could ask for." We all agree with him that this is great. "I'm going to my room for a second Logan and Sabrina can you come with me?" Winter says standing up putting her bowl in the sink.Logan and I stand up and walk into the room with Winter. I eat Logan shut the door behind us."Why didn't you let the boys in?" I ask. "We have to talk." Winter says quietly. She's never quiet so when she is you know something's wrong. "What's wrong?" I ask sitting on the empty bed that no one uses. "Well last night Ethan and I were talking and he said he wanted to do it." She says putting emphasis on the it. "Okay and... haven't you guys done that already?" I ask confused. I've always assumed they have. "No because we were always at my parents house and plus I really wanted to wait until marriage to know it's the right guy. Like we've seen eachother naked and done some other things naked but we've never... you know." She says looking at her hands. "Well I wanted to wait until marriage too but I didnt. I don't regret it because I love Jordan so much but sometimes I wish we would've waited. I don't really know why I think we should've waited but... yeah." I say trying to comfort her. "Yeah see like I love Ethan allot like so much and I did want to wait until marriage but I was thinking maybe he is the right guy." She says gaining alittle courage in her voice but still being quiet so the boys won't here. "Well if you love him and want to do that then go ahead. I see the way yall look at eachother it's clear your in love." Logan says. "Okay thanks guys." Winter says standing up.

Jordan's POV

The girls just left and walked into the room. Wonder what they are doing. "Okay so I imagine us and the girls are going to talk about the same thing but lads I need you help." Ethan says kinda quiet. "What's wrong bro?" JD ask. "Well it's about Winter." Ethan starts to say. "Oh please don't tell me you got her pregnant.?" JD interrupts. "No I didn't get her pregnant." Ethan's alittle annoyed. "Ethan you can tell us what's wrong." I chime in. He takes a deep breath and starts to talk. "Well last night Winter and I were talking and I accidentally told her I wanted to have sex with her." He says shyly. "And what's wrong with that?" JD ask. "Well we've never really done it before and I don't want to make her feel pressured into doing anything with me she doesn't want to." Ethan says. "Well I think if you and Winter really love eachother and both agree that that's what you want then go ahead but if she has any bit of doubt or hesitation or anything showing that she doesn't want to, you have to stop its just the right thing to do." I say. I remember I was just as nervous with Sabrina. I was always scared she would feel forced into something, wether it was sleeping in the same bed as me the first time the night we go together, or our first kiss, our first makeout session, and taking a shower with me. "Plus you and Winter have been together for over a year. And you can tell you guys love each other." JD says. Finally he has some good advise. "Okay I'm just nervous because I know she'll hate me if I do something she doesn't want to but she might be mad if I don't do down thing she wanted." Ethan says. "I'll talk to Sabrina and see what they decided, now let's talk about sports or something before the girls come back out." I say. We start talking about who won the game last night and who's playing tonight. I feel Sabrina come and sit beside me and whisper in my ear "we need to talk later." I nod slightly just enough for her to see knowing I understand. Eventually we all get tired of sitting at the table and start going to the living room. As in walking in there I feel Sabrina drag me into the bedroom. "Okay so I know you and Ethan talked about him and Winter. And I wanted to know what he said." She says. "Well I wanted to know what Winter said." I say back. "Ugh fine she said she might she's just nervous." Sabrina says climbing the latter to our bunk. I follow her and say "oh okay that's good. Ethan just said he wouldn't do it without her consent and how he didn't want to force her into things. "Aww that's sweet. Do you remember when we had our first kiss and you were terrified I didn't want it?" Sabrina says laughing. "Yeah or when we took a shower together that was so scary for me. I thought you were only doing it for me." I say crawling on top of Sabrina. She smiles and kisses me. The kiss starts to get deeper and turns into a makeout session. As I start to take Sabrina's shirt off the door starts to open so we both quickly lay down. "Hey Jordan Sabrina are yall in here?" Logan ask. "Yeah up here." Sabrina says. "Oh okay well winter and Ethan were both looking for one of you." Logan says walking out of the room. I reluctantly get out of bed and go find Ethan Sabrina finding winter. After telling him what she said I walk into the living room where everyone else is. "We should do something tomorrow night since it's the last night." I hear Logan say. "Yeah we could go to the aquarium and the a seafood restaurant that's good down here." Winter says. "Okay so let's wake up tomorrow around 10 and go to the aquarium then come back home and get ready then go to the sea food restaurant." I say planning out the day. "Sounds great." JD says and everyone else agrees. For the rest of the day we all just sit around watching TV or playing board games.

Hey guys I know this chapter sucked but I felt I needed to get something published soon. This book is gonna end soon but there might be a sequel idk yet! Thanks for being awesome bye!!!