Dress Shopping

Sorry btw my picture messed up when I sent it to my computer. The dress on the left is Sabrina's the one on the right is Winters

"Oh Sabrina I dont know what your talking about. Your Jordans first girlfriend. He would never do anything to hurt you. Trust me Jordan doesn't get close to people very quickly but he must've saw something special in you. Wait where did you even here that stuff about him?" Winter says very dramatically. "I heard it from Parker. Do you really mean what you said?" I say starting to wonder who to trust. "Oh my gosh! Really Parker?! Sabrina he just wants to screw up your relationship with Jordan. He tried to do the same thing with me and Ethan." She says with all seriousness in her voice. "Really so he isn't using me?" I ask. "No he's not using you. Sabrina he loves you. So lets get on a happy subject. We are gonna go dress shopping today after school." She says smiling. "Okay but I didn't picture you as a dress kinda girl." I say laughing. Winter is more of a shorts and nerdy t shirt kinda person in my mind. "Well for stuff like this I love wearing dresses." She says smiling. "Anyways I'm gonna sprint the rest of the way. Ill see you out by my car. By the way I park beside Jordan." And with that she takes off sprinting.

* * *

I walk out to see Winter standing with Jordan and Ethan. "Hey look there she is" Winter says turning to look at me. "Anyway boys we are going shopping for the dance. We will call y'all later bye. Love you!" Winter says hugging Ethan and walking towards her car. I go hug Jordan and follow her. Winter drives us to the mall and we walk into some store who's name I dont recognize. "Okay so we will do your dress first. What kind of dress do you want?" She ask me. "Umm I know I want it to be green but thats all I know." I say honestly clueless as to what kind of dress I want. "Excuse me ma'am can we have some help?" Winter says to a sales associate named Jennifer. "Sure what can I help you with?" Jennifer kindly replies. "Well she wants a green dress but has no idea of anything else." Winter says pointing to me. "Well you want green thats a start. Come with me." Jennifer takes us over to a rack filled with green dresses. She hands me about 10 dresses. "Now go try these on in the dressing rome back there. " She says pointing to the dressing rooms. I try on one dress that is way to short. I look like a slut! The next dress is way to long. One dress is more yellow than green so I dont even try it on. After trying on some more dresses I finally find one I like. Its a little short but it has lace type material that makes a high low design on it. I walk out and show Winter. "Oh my gosh you look amazing!" She says. "Plus the high low effect kinda makes you look taller!" Wow she is yelling allot. "Okay so this is the dress." I say happily. I walk back into the dressing room and change back into my normal clothes. Winter tries on different dresses all of different colors. Wow she can't make up her mind when it comes to this stuff. She finally decides on a short pink and silver dress. We go and pay for our dresses and walk to the concession area of the mall. Walking up to chick-fil-a we order our food and go sit down. "So you know we have to tell the guys our dress color so they can match us." Winter says laughing. "Sure but we shouldn't show them the dress itself or a picture of it. Just tell them the color." I say. "Okay well I gotta go my mom wants me home by 5:30. You need a ride home right?" Winter says standing up. "Yeah if you don't mind." I say standing up with her. "No its no problem lets go."