Awkward Moments and Advise

Sabrina's POV:

"Hey sweetie, did you have fun?" My mom ask as I get into her car and she starts to drive home. "Yeah I really enjoyed hanging out with him and doing our project." I say looking out the window avoiding her face because I know I'm blushing. "What's his name?" "Jordan" I say in a higher pitch voice than I normally talk. What the fuck brain why did you do that! She's gonna find out I like him. "So you like Jordan don't you?" she says in that annoying mom voice. I quickly say "no" maybe to quickly. "Whatever lie to me but I know the truth." "I umm so can I go back to his house tomorrow for the project?" "Only if you tell me the truth about him" She says with a smirk on her face. "Ugh fine I like him, but I dont think he likes me so just dont annoy me about it please!" "Okay, but can I tell your father?" "NO!! Cause dad will want to meet him and just no mom no." "Okay fine and yeah you can go tomorrow." Yay thanks mom!"

Jordan's POV:

I sit on the couch watching tv. Nothing is really on so I am watching some old disney show called "Austin and Ally" It's boring but it gives me some time to think. I think I'm starting to fall for Sabrina! But she's the new girl and I don't want it to seem like I'm taking advantage of her. Maybe I can work with her for a while and then make a move. Oh who am I kidding I couldn't do that. What if I "Jordan son can I talk to you" I hear my father say coming up the stairs. "Sure dad whats up?" "So who was the girl you brought home today?" He ask giving me this funny look. "Her name is Sabrina and I brought her home because we are lab partners not because of whatever that look is for." I say looking down at my feet on the couch. "Okay son whatever you say, but according to what you mom said about the way you looked at her you think of her as more than a lab partner." "No I don't she's just a friend thats all!" Ugh why did I just say that now he will know because he's my dad and he knows when I lie and that was obvious! "Whatever you say son but she can't come back till you tell me the truth." "Okay I am the one who put the whole in the wall not my friend Carter." I say hoping he will just stop annoying me. "Jordan, you know what I mean and wait you put a hole in MY wall?" "Okay fine I like her but just leave it alone and I was kidding it was Carter." "Okay son but I want you to know that you need to treat her well even if you aren't in a relationship with her yet." "I know dad I know and I will." "HONEY!! JORDAN!! Dinners ready" My dad and I get up and walk down stairs to eat the meal my mother made for us.

Hey guys, sorry this chapter was kinda short I have church. Peace out- Wnterlee8000