Confessions

Sabrinas POV

I text Winter back immediately. The conversation went like this.

(S is Sabrina- W is Winter)

S-What? When? How? With who? Does he know?

W- I accidentally kissed a family friend of ours while we were hanging out together. And no Ethan doesn't know.

S- I need the story. Now!

W- Okay so my mom invited the family over which consist of his mom, his dad, him, and his brother. Anyways his mom and dad stayed down stairs in the dining room after dinner and the brother went and watched tv. Well Jasper and I oh btw thats the guys name. Anyways so we have always been like best friends and stuff and we both have always had a small crush on each other but nothing to major. and so we went up to my room and were watching some stupid show when he just leaned in and kissed me.

S- Well then he kissed you so its not your fault. As long as u didn't kiss back'

W- Well..... thats the problem I did.

S- WINTER!!!! WHY?!?!?!!

W-Well idk he was just so hot and he kissed amazingly so I kissed back. Then he pulled away and was like I had to do that at least once. Then walked down stairs.

S-Wow. R u gonna tell Ethan?

W-Umm I guess but idk how to

S-Just tell him the truth

W- Okay but Im going to have u on the phone with me without him knowing just incase he gets mad.

S-Okay go tell him

Winter and I stop texting and she calls me. I here her start to talk to Ethan.

"So babe I need to tell you something. But you have to promise not to get mad" I hear Winter say. "No problem love its not like you cheated on me." Ethan says laughing. Oh no this could get bad. "Well you see I umm kinda kissed another guy." I hear Winter say obviously nervous. "You what!?" Ethan yells so loud it hurts my ears. "I didn't mean to he kissed me first but I kissed back. Im sorry I'm a horrible girlfriend I know. Just please dont hurt me." Winters says obviously in tears. "Wait what do you mean hurt you Winter? Dont get me wrong I'm really really pissed right now but I would never.... hit you. Why did you think I would do that" Wait why did she say she was afraid he was gonna hit her. "I umm its just its happened before." What?! Who hit her? "Oh my gosh Winter. I love you so so much please don't think I would ever hit you. But can you tell me who you kissed at least." Ethan says obviously calming down by his voice. "You remember my family friend Jasper? Well we kissed. I promise it didn't mean anything I just thought I should tell you." Winter says. "Okay wanna invite some people over to get our minds off of things?" I hear Ethan ask. "Yeah lets invite Sabrina,Jordan, Logan, and Jd." Winter says. "Ill text Sabrina and Logan you text the guys." Winter hangs up on me then text me asking if I wanted to come. I respond with sure and go down stairs to ask my mom if she could take me. "Hey mom can I go to Winters house?" I ask. "Umm sure sweety but first can your dad and I talk to you.?" She says pulling me down on the couch with her and dad. "Umm sure was up?" I ask kinda nervous. What are they gonna tell me. "We just wanna know where you think your relationship with Jordan is gonna go." My mom says. "I mean I feel our relationship is going really well." I say slowly not really knowing what to say. "Dont you think you guys are moving to fast?" My dad ask sternly. "Umm I mean we have moved faster than most couples. I mean we did take a shower together which I know you guys disapproved of but we haven't had sex or anything together." I say looking down at my hands. "I understand that and you wont be having sex with that boy? Do you understand me?" My dad says. "Yes sir." I say quietly. "Now where did you want to go?" My mom ask changing the subject. "I wanted to go to Winters." I say standing up. "Alright lets go." My mom says standing up and grabbing her keys. On our way out I grab my purse. I give my mom Winters address and we start driving.

Was up awesome nerds!? Sorry I'm not updating oftend we have finals this past week and this coming week. After that schools almost out so I can update all the time! Yay! Anyways if you have any ideas for this story I would love to hear them. Just send them to me on here or through the comments. Peace out- Winter