Packing Up

Sabrina's POV

Jordan and I drive to my house to start packing my clothes. Jordan parks the car and I go unlock my house door. "Okay let's pack as fast as possible so we can get out of here before my parents get here." I say as Jordan and I race up the stairs, him of course winning. "Okay so umm do like mind if I just throw your clothes in bags?" Jordan ask as I get bags out of my closet. "No not really." I say while laughing. Jordan starts in my dresser. "How many skirts do you need?!" He ask going through my bottom draw. "I like wearing skirts so I need allot of them." I say sticking my tongue out at him. We spend the next 5 minutes in silence until I see Jordan sit down on the bed. "Did you finish my dresser already?" I ask knowing I only saw him do half. "No but I don't know if I should pack the rest for you." He says blushing as red as a tomato. I walk over and look to see what he's talking about. Oh, it's my underwear and bras. "Umm yeah just switch spots with me and work in my closet." I say feeling myself blush. "Okay." Jordan says standing up and walking over to my closet. I finish backing up my dresser and head to the bathroom to get my make up and other stuff. When I come back I see Jordan is done packing up my closet. "Anything else you need?" He ask grabbing some bags. "Umm just put those in the car I'll get the other stuff. I see Jordan walk down the stairs and I grab my diary, blanket that I've had since I was born, and a stack of pictures of me and my family. I grab the rest of the bags and start to walk down the stairs when I hear my parents come in. Shit! Shit! Shit! I quietly walk back up the stairs and lay my bags in the closet. "Sabrina I'm back I got my phone from the car now." Jordan says coming up behind my parents. I hear them talk for a little and then Jordan comes up to my room. "What are we gonna do? Your parents are home we can't take the bags out now." Jordan whispers. "We can take what we have and bring the rest to your house later I guess." I grab my purse and we walk out of my room. "We are going to Jordan's house I'll see you later bye mom bye dad." I say and quickly walk out of the door with Jordan right behind me. We quickly get in his car and drive away before my parents can ask any questions.

Again sorry it's short