Going Home

Sabrina's POV

Sadly it was the day we had to leave the beach. After packing everything and loading it in the car we start the four hour ride home.

*******
I grab my bag and start to walk up the stairs. I open the door to mine and Jordan's room and throw my bag on the floor. I collapse on the bed from exhaustion. "That tired huh?" Jordan ask coming in ask laying on the bed next to me. "Yep." I respond popping the p. Jordan leans over and kisses my cheek before getting up. "I'm gonna put your clothes up for you." Jordan says grabbing my bag.

*****
I wake up and look out the window realizing it's still the middle of the day. I walk down stairs to see everyone sitting in the dining room eating. "How was your nap babe?" Jordan ask laughing. "It was good." I say smirking at him. I walk over and sit beside Winter since JD and Ethan are ok either side of Jordan. "I can't wait for senior year!" Logan says from across the table. "I know we get to do our senior projects plus I can finish my early college classes!" Winter says excitedly beside me. "Seriously?" JD ask. "Yeah I miss school and homework." Winter says. "Wow." Jordan and JD say at the same time. "Well we have about two weeks before school starts so I vote we go school supplies shopping sometime soon." I say trying to contribute to the conversation. Everyone agrees and we eventually make our ways to our rooms. Jordan and I lay down in bed facing eachother. "Sabrina I have to tell you something." Jordan says. I look up at him. "My parents want me to move to where they are for my senior year."

Okay guys that's the end of the book!!!! Don't you love the cliffhanger?? Lol #sorrynotsorry. But really I'm probably gonna start the sequel after the Fourth of July. I'll be at the beach and might not have time to update the way I should. Thanks for all the reads and votes. You guys are so awesome!! Bye awesome nerds!!!!