Saying Yes

Sabrinas POV

"Jordan I would love too." I say looking up into his eyes. "Really?! Your not just saying that?" He says his eyes lighting up. "Really I mean what I say." I lean my head against his as we continue to dance. "Hey Sabrina" "Yeah Jordan" "No one is dancing except us." Wow we were in our own little and now we are the only ones dancing. "Let's go sit down" I say whispering in his ear. We walk back to where we were sitting. "So love birds hows it going?" I hear his mom ask. I feel myself blush as Jordan stutters out an answer. We go through the rest of the wedding never separating from each other. We drove separately from his parents so we leave a few minutes before they do. We start to drive down the road in silence when I start talking "I had a great time tonight Jordan thank you." I say smiling, which I haven't really stopped smiling since our dance. "Thank you for coming with me." He says grabbing my hand. I dont know what this tingly feeling is but its right where his hand is on mine. "Jordan are we going to tell our friends at school?" I ask kinda worried he wont want to tell them. What if he's ashamed of me? "Sure, but we should tell them together maybe at lunch." "Okay I don't really care how we tell them I'm just glad I'm with you." "Awwwwwwwwww" I hear coming from my phone. I look down at my phone to see that I pocket dialed Winter. "Hey Winter I'm talking to myself so i don't know why you are saying awwwwwwwww." I say while holding my finger up to my mouth to signal Jordan to be quiet. "Im not stupid I heard him talking! Are y'all together?" I go to answer her "Well you see we" and then I hang up. Wow will she be pissed with me. Oh well. "That was genius Sabrina!" Jordan says with pure excitement. "Thanks." I start to think and realize that my aunt came into town today. "Ugh, I dont want to go home" I say out loud not meaning too. "What' s wrong at home?" He says turning to me looking concerned. "My aunt came into town today and she's always nagging me about why I'm not the top of my class and why I'm not how great she thinks I could be. And I mean I'm trying my best and its not enough for her!" I start to cry and Jordan pulls the car over at some diner thats closed. "Sabrina, would you like to stay with me tonight?" He says looking at me dead in the eyes. I can see the sincerity in his eyes. "Jordan I'd love to, but what will I wear to bed. I can't wear this dress its uncomfortable enough as it is." "Ive got some sweatpants or something, if you dont mind sleeping in my clothes. I know its kinda weird since we just started dating and all." "No Jordan that would be amazing thank you." I say hugging him. "Okay lets start driving again before my parents get home before us." He says and starts to drive with one hand on the steering wheel with the other on my heart. Well my hand but it felt like it was on my heart.

Was up guys! Thanks for so many reads!!! Anyways can any of you tell me what song I referenced near the end of this chapter? Its an older song but probably one of my favorite songs off all time. Leave you guesses/answer in the comments. -Winter