Sleepover

Sabinas POV

We arrive at Jordans house 15 minutes later. His parents aren't home yet so we walk straight up stairs towards his room. "So umm where do you want to sleep?" He ask. My obvious choice is with him but how do you tell someone you want to sleep with them. "I umm I dont know it's up to you I'm the one who is staying at your house." I say not wanting to hint at anything. "Well the couch in there is horribly uncomfortable and our guest bedroom is filled with christmas decorations. So you can sleep in here if you like." He says kinda awkward. "Oh okay ill sleep on the floor." I say setting my stuff down on his green rug. "No you should sleep on the bed ill take the floor." He says moving my stuff to his bed which is covered in a green blanket. Wow he really likes green! "No its your room you should sleep on the bed." I say moving my stuff back onto the floor. "How about this since we will be in this argument forever we both sleep in the bed together." He says obviously embarrassed. I can't believe he asked! Yay! "That is if you want to, please dont feel pressured into doing something you dont want to." He says as he walks over to his dresser. "No it's fine ill sleep in the bed with you. But I still need something to sleep in." I say. "Oh yeah here you go." He says while handing me grey sweatpants and a Harvard sweater. "Sorry if they are big thats the smallest things I have." He says while walking back to his dresser. I guess to get his pajamas. "No they should fit thank you! So why do you have a Harvard sweater?" Does he want to go to Harvard? I mean he's smart enough to but still wow. "Oh I don't know my family wants me to go to Harvard and my mom found this somewhere and yeah." "Oh okay so umm yeah wheres the bathroom so I can go change?" I say shifting awkwardly waiting for him to respond. "Oh its town the hall and on your left." He says pointing to the left. "Okay thank you." I say and walk down the hall. I take some time to look at the pictures on the wall. Theres a few family portraits and some recent pictures from vacations. Theres a ton of Jordan playing soccer! I reach the bathroom and go change. I fold all my clothes neatly and start to carry them back to Jordan's room when I hear Jordan talking. "Im sorry dude you can't come over right now." "It doesn't matter why" "Yes someone else is over hear." "No I'm not going to tell you who." "Why would Sabrina be here?" "No we aren't doing anything similar to that!" "Whatever why don't you sneak into Winter's place and sleep with her like you always do?" "Who cares if you forgot your anniversary she will let you in." "Dude I gotta go ill talk to you at school Monday bye" I slowly walk in to the room to see Jordan shirtless and in his boxers. Damn he's sexy! He has abs oh oy my gosh he has like a full six pack. "Sabrina why are you staring at me?" He says. Oh no I was staring. "I umm sorry what I was thinking and I look at something and zone out when I think." That was a good save I think I hope he can't tell I'm lying. "Oh okay whatcha thinking about?" "Life" This is life technically. "Well let's lay down I'm tired of standing." He says while pulling the blankets down to he could get under them. He lays down under the blankets as I'm walking to the other side of the of the bed. I slowly lay down without trying to get too close to him. "You know you dont have to sleep on the very end of the bed right?" He says laughing. "I just ummm figured you wouldn't want me near you is all." I say inching a little closer to him. "Oh please Sabrina your my girlfriend why wouldn't I want you near me? Plus your upset so just come here." He says sticking his arms out toward me. This can't be happening! This must be a dream. I move closer to him and he holds me close against his chest. I get that tingly feeling again wherever our bodies touch. "Hey Sabrina?" "Yeah Jordan?" "I think I love you" He says looking deeply into my eyes. "I think I love you too." And with that we fall asleep in each others arms.