The Truth

Sabrinas POV

I wake up to find Jordan still asleep. I crawl out of bed and walk down stairs to the kitchen. My phone was apparently down there. I guess I had laid it down when we came in. I check and see that I have text from my mom telling me to be careful tonight, a notification thatWinter tagged me in our pictures from the school dance on Facebook, and a text from my dad saying to be safe. Nothing I didn't expect. I still can't believe my parents are okay with me staying with Jordan. I know they wouldn't be if they knew what we did last night. Even though we didn't look at each other there we were still in a shower naked together. My dad would probably kill Jordan if he found out about it. "Hey Sabrina what are you doing down here?" I hear a sleepy Jordan ask while coming down the stairs. "Oh well I was going to make breakfast for you but then I got distracted." I say. "Distracted by what?" Jordan walking over to me. "What we did last night, and what my parents would do if they found out about it." I say blushing. "Oh, Sabrina I'm sorry I pressured you into it, you probably didn't want to anyways." He says looking down at his feet. "Jordan. Listen to me. I wanted to I really did I just didn't think about what would happen if my parents found out. I mean my dad would kill you! And I can't even imagine the look on my moms face. Oh my aunt would love it her names for me would finally be true!" I say starting to cry really hard. "Sabrina please don't cry. It's my fault I'll take the blame for everything I promise. I love you to much to see you get hurt. Especially over something that I was involved in." He says sitting down at our I mean his dining room table. I walk over and sit beside him. "Should we tell my parents?" I ask cautiously. "I think they should know that we have seen each other like that and are doing things like that. I have no idea how I'm going to face your parents after this but if it's what you want to do then we will do it." He says breathing a little heavier than normal. "Okay let's go tell them after breakfast." I say and go back to making breakfast. We eat in silence and then go get changed into some comfy but nice clothes. Jordan drives to my parents house and we get out of the car. It's my house so I just walk in not using the door bell. "Mom dad I'm home and Jordan's here we have something to tell you!" I see my mom and dad come down the stairs quickly after I yelled. "Hey sweetie hello Jordan." My mom says hugging me and Jordan. "Hello ma'am." Jordan says back shyly. "So what did you to want to tell us?" My mom ask smiling. Oh that frown will be gone soon. What if she gets mad and makes me break up with Jordan or worse kicks me out. " well umm ma'am, sir, you see umm last night your daughter and I we umm." Jordan starts to say before my dad starts yelling. "If you had sex with my daughter so help me God!" He says getting mad. I've only seen my dad mad like this once and that was when my sister came home with a tattoo. "Honey let Jordan finish. I'm sure they didn't have sex. Right?" My mom ask eyeing Jordan. "No we didn't sleep together. I was just gonna say that we umm we showered together." Jordan says speaking fast near the end. "You what?!" My parents say in sync. My moms eyes are about to pop out of her head and my dad looks like he's gonna kill Jordan. "Mom dad nothing happened besides that. We didn't even look at each other... There. The only time we came in contact was when Jordan was washing my hair and even then it was just his hands." I say defending Jordan. My dad speaks first "well I can honestly say I'm a little disappointed in you Sabrina. But I'm glad you two thought to come tell us about it. Just Sabrina please promise me he didn't force you into doing this." He says obviously trying to stay calm. "He didn't force me into anything I ... Wanted to." I say kinda embarrassed telling my parents I wanted to shower with someone. "Well if that's where your relationship is going and that's how it will need to be we defiantly need to talk deeper but let's save that for later." My mom says standing up from the table. "Well umm I'm going to go now I have some homework to do anyways thank you for understanding bye." Jordan says to my parents. He comes over and hugs me then kisses me on the fore head. "Bye beautiful." He whispers in my ear before walking off. "Sabrina your father and I need to talk can you go up to your room?" My mom ask well more telling then asking. I nod my head an walk up to my room. That's when I check my phone and see a text from Winter. I open it to see what it says and I literally drop my phone. The text says: Sabrina I need your help. I just cheated on Ethan!

Was up guys. Sorry I haven't updated it was a holiday and I was visiting a friend of mine who had moved away. But I'm back!! (Cue the applause) anyways I just wanted to say thanks again for reading my story! Peace out-Winter