Party Games

Jordan's POV

'Bing bing' I hear my phone ring that I have a text message. It's Ethan. 'Hey mate wanna come over' I quickly respond with sure and grab my keys. My parents still aren't back from their business trip so I have free range to do whatever I want to. I drive to Ethan's house listening to the radio on the way. Thinking out loud by Ed Sheehan comes on. I start to remember the time Sabrina was in the car with me on our way to the movies and I sang to her. Gosh that feels like so long ago! I pull into Ethan's driveway and notice JD's car also parked. Walking up to the door I see Sabrina in the window talking to Logan and Winter. I knock on the door and here Ethan yell "come in!" Sabrina must've noticed me pull in because she waves as soon as I walk in the door. "Umm so guys lets go upstairs and play some games and shit." JD says laughing. God knows what he's laughing at. "I'll be right up babe!" Logan yells. I walk up stairs with the guys into the bonus room. "Wonder what the girls are talking about?" Ethan says. "Probably us or the fact that Logan invited new people into our group." JD says. "Who?" Ethan and I ask in unison. "Another couple. I think their names were Gabby and Seth. I don't know they couldn't come tonight but are gonna hang out with us at lunch or something like that." JD says. "I have a brilliant idea." Ethan says. "What's that?" I ask. "Let's listen in on the girls." He says smirking and getting up. We walk down the stairs to where we can hear them but they can't see us."so JD is the skinny guy with black hair?" I hear Sabrina ask Winter. "Yep and he's Logan's boyfriend who is completely in love with her." She says smiling. "Yeah JD can be such a jerk sometimes like he forgot our anniversary today." Logan says obviously frustrated with JD. "Which anniversary was it?" Sabrina asked. "It was our first month. Which isn't much but it's the first one you know." Logan says. "I thought Ethan did the same thing but then he surprised me. Maybe JD is gonna surprise you." Winter says smiling. "Maybe. Anyways we should head upstairs now." Logan says. Ethan, JD, and I run up the stairs. "Did you really forget?" I mouth to JD. "No Im gonna surprise her later." He mouths back. I hear the girls walk in and they all come and sit down with us on the couch. "So what game are we gonna play?" Winter ask. "How about seven minutes in heaven?"JD says smirking. Everyone agrees to play. "Okay so I'm gonna put the girls names in this bowl and the guys in this one. You draw from the bowl of the opposite sex then go in the closet with that person and do whatever you want for 7 minutes. But we will barge in on you." Winter says explaining the rules to everyone. Sabrina is first to start.

Sabrina POV

Okay there a 1/3 chance I pick Jordan. I should be fine. I draw a random paper and read the name. 'Ethan' I read it aloud and walk to the closet with Ethan behind me. "So umm how are you and Jordan?" Ethan ask awkwardly. "Umm we are good. How are you and Winter?" I ask not really knowing what to say. He goes into the story about how Winter told him she kissed another guy and blah blah blah. "Wanna mess with the others?" He says smirking. "Umm sure how?" I ask. "Well if we make moaning noises they will think we are like making out or something." Ethan says laughing. "Okay" I say laughing. Ethan moaned really loud and I soon follow. He cusses some saying how good it feels and some other stuff. I hear some one stomping their feet coming towards the door. Jordan opens the door as he starts yelling "I swear to god if yall are making out I'm going to kill both of you!" He looks at us and we die laughing. "We didn't do anything." I say In between laughs. Ethan explains to Jordan how we were just making noises and that nothing went on. We all walk back to the circle and its JD's turn to draw a name. He reads Logan's name. They both turn bright red and walk to the closet. "I'm gonna go listen." I say standing up and walking towards the closet quietly. "Happy anniversary babe." I hear JD say. Aww he didn't forget. "You didn't forget!" Logan says. I can hear the happiness in her voice. "No I didn't and I wanted to give you something and I wanted it to be private and this was my solution." Jd says. "What is it?" Logan ask. "This" is all I hear JD say before the room went quiet. I check my watch and see that it's been 7 minutes. I open the door to see JD and Logan kissing. "Awww" I say. They jump apart. Both turning bright red. "You listened the whole time didn't you?" JD says. "Hell yeah. You are so sweet JD!" I say. He blushes even more. We walk back into the room. "What'd I miss?" Winter ask. "We kissed." Logan answers quietly. "Okay well this game is boring can we watch a movie?" Winter ask. "Yeah sure. What movie?" Ethan ask. "Umm I don't know girls let's find one." We walk over to the movies. "I vote chick flick so we make the boys suffer. Then we watch a horror movie so we can cuddle with them." Logan says smiling. Winter and I agree. We end up picking titanic and some horror movie I never heard of. ( A/N Sorry I don't watch horror movies to know there names lol.) Winter puts the DVD in and we start to watch the movie. We are at the part when Rose is having Jack paint her naked when Ethan makes the comment to Winter. "Can I paint you like one of my French girls?" Winter blushes and replies. "Only in your dreams love." Ethan smirks and says "oh trust me I've dreamed it before." They start to makeout when JD yells "Stop it you two it's gross!" Logan and I shush him.