Wedding Time

Sabrinas POV

We are on our way to Jordan's house when he suddenly turns off the radio. "That was my favorite song." I say kinda sad. I wonder whats wrong with him "I'm sorry I was gonna say something but it can wait here Ill put the radio back on." He says looking straight at the road. "No go ahead it's probably off by now anyways was up?" I say kinda worried this isn't like him. "Well I was just thinking that we dont know each other that well and I want to know you better. Wanna play 20 questions?" He says somewhat relieved but still tense. "Umm sure you go first." Why would he want to play 20 questions? "Okay umm favorite color" "Green" "No way mine too!" "haha okay umm who was your first kiss?" I ask assuming he's had his first kiss. I mean I haven't but look at him he's had to have had his. "Unless you count my mom I haven't kissed a girl before." He says embarrassed. "Really?! I mean I haven't either but I figured you had." I said not meaning to say that last part. We start to get closer to his house when he starts to say something. "Sabrina there's this wedding thing my mom is making me go to and I need someone to go with. There's gonna be dancing and crap and I need someone to dance with and I was wondering if you would go with me?" He says trying to look at me and the road at the same time. "Jordan I would love to, when is it?" I say. Is this like a date? No!! He's not into me. "It's this weekend. I'll come pick you up I just need your address. Oh yeah and your number so I can text you on my way to your house." Well my number is 704-928-8000 (if you call this number I'll kill you-winter) and my adrress is 113 smithing dr." "Okay so let's go work on our project.

We worked on our project for about 2 hours then my mom came to pick me up. "Mom can I go to a thing with Jordan this weekend. It's not a date so don't freak out." I say praying she will let me go. "Sure as long as his parents are there."

It's about 4 hours till Jordan comes to pick me up and I realized I have no idea what to wear to a wedding. Why no text Jordan about it
S: hey I have a stupid question
J: it can't be that bad what is it?
S: what do I wear to a wedding??
J: well I have to wear a dress shirt and pants but you should just wear a dress I'd that's good with you.
S: okay thanks see you soon.
J: bye!! 👋
S: Bye!! 👋

Okay so now I have to find a dress. No not pink. That's to long. That's ugly! Too small. Too big. I found it!! It's a greenish yellow dress that ends right above my knee. I put the dress on and put some light make up and by the time I'm done it's almost Time for Jordan to come pick me up. I grab a silver clutch that matches my dress and run down stairs almost tripping on my heels. I hear the doorbell ring and yell bye to my mom. I open the door to see a super handsome guy standing in front of me. We just stare at each other for about a minute until he breaks the silence "I like your dress. It looks really pretty. I especially like the color." I look down at my dress then back up at Jordan. Omg we are wearing the same color. "Thanks you look really handsome." I did not mean to say that out loud crap!! "Haha thanks your beautiful." I don't even need to be wearing blush because I'm blushing enough as it is. "Well let's go to a wedding." He says taking my arm walking me too his car. We go to his cousins wedding and sit through the beautiful ceremony. I start to tear up when they say there vows. "What's wrong?" Jordan says looking at me "Nothing it's just so sweet." I say wiping my eyes. Once we go to the reception Jordan and I sit at a table and eat cake. Until it's time to dance. "May I have this dance" he ask "Of course" we start to dance and I rest my head on his shoulder. "Sabrina..." I lift my head up to look at him "Yeah?" "Well I umm was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"