1AM Pranks

Shoutout to my friend Hannah who helped me write this chapter!!

Winters POV

I wake up around 1am. I see that Ethan is wrapped around me like ivy, his head on my shoulder, his arm around my waist, and his leg between mine. I struggle to get out of his embrace without him waking up. I stand up and quietly walk down stairs to the kitchen area where I see Sabrina sitting. Maybe she couldn't sleep either. "Hey what are you doing up?" I whisper to her. "I dont know something just feels weird about Jordan. Like he's not being himself. He made out with me earlier which don't get me wrong I enjoyed it but just the day before he was apologizing for kissing me. It's like he's two different people. One is this kind shy guy and another is just this guy who I dont really know and I'm not sure if I want to know sometimes. But why am I telling you this, your relationship with Ethan is probably perfect." Sabrina says tears brimming her eyes. "Sabrina if we are being honest my relationship with Ethan isn't perfect. I mean I love him I really really do but its not perfect. He does exactly what you say sometimes he's this amazingly sweet guy that will cuddle with you and watch chick flics other days all he wants to do is kiss and stuff and then he makes me watch horror movies." Wow felt good to get that off my chest. "He really does the same thing?" She ask wiping her eyes. I pretend not to see it so she wont know I saw her cry. I know how I feel when people see me cry, it just makes things worse. "Yeah and they say we are the ones who have mood swings!" I whisper yell begin over dramatic to get her to laugh. I've really come to like Sabrina and I don't like seeing her like this. I here her start to laugh then she stops suddenly. "I have an idea!" She says almost in a regular tone of voice. "Shhh we might wake the boys and Ethan would be pissed if we woke him up this early. Anyway whats your idea?" I ask hoping its something fun. "Let's play pranks on the boys while they are still sleeping." She says walking towards the cabinets in the kitchen. "Great idea. But lets not do the shaving cream in the hand, I plan on going back to bed and knowing my luck I would get it in my hair from Ethan." I say laughing at the thought of that. "Okay so what should we do I dont really do pranks?" "Well first off lets just do some stuff with Sharpies. They are always fun to prank with." Sabrina walks over to a cabinet and grabs about 6 different colored sharpies. How does she know her way around his house so well? They probably are like me and Ethan and spend the nights together. Whatever. "Okay so I vote we dont do anything to their faces so when they look in the mirror tomorrow morning they wont see it at first." I say grabbing the Sharpies. I already know what I'm going to do to Ethan. "Okay so where do we mark?" Sabrina ask, she's so innocent!! "Well theres their waste, legs, back, shoulders, feet and other areas. It depends on how they are sleeping." I mighve done this a time or two. "Oh okay lets go." We walk up the creaking stairs that I swear only creak when we are trying to be quiet. I grab a red and blue sharpie from Sabrina and let her have the rest. "Now before we go in make sure not to press down to hard or they will wake up and then we have a lot of explaining to do." I whisper. Seeing Sabrina nod I slowly open the door and walk over to the boys. Ethan sleeps on his back when Im not around so I'm just gonna draw on his stomach. I notice Sabrina go over to Jordan who is laying on his side. She points to his back and I nod knowing she is asking if she should draw there. I see her start drawing which makes me remember I need to draw on Ethan. One of the things he hates most is how much I love Harry Potter. Mainly because he says thats not how british people talk and they dont say bloody that much where he's from. Well I think its a bloody brilliant idea to do something with the word bloody. First a draw a british flag on his toned stomach. I grab the black marker off the ground and right "bloody" write in the middle of it. I then write bloody all over his stomach. Then for a final touch a slowly pull the blanket off his legs and right on his thigh where his boxers end I write "Winter was here. I bloody love you!" It will take him awhile to find that that one! I look over and see Sabrina finishing up on Jordan. She drew a bunch of smily faces and stuff but then I see written in the small of Jordan's back "Sabrina was here" I look up and see her finish writing Ethan was here on the top of his back. How clever! I quickly write Jordans name on Ethans stomach and motion for Sabrina to walk out of the room with me. She starts to stand up when she falls and trips over Ethan. She falls straight on he face and makes a big thud. The boys both jolt awake. Jordan looks like he's about to do karate and Ethan looks scared to death. I quickly put the markers under the couch and run to Sabrina. "Oh my gosh are you okay?" I ask pretending I didn't just see her fall. "Yeah I just tripped I'm sorry lets just go back to sleep." She says smiling and walking over to Jordan and laying down. He slowly puts his arm around her and whispers something in her ear. I see her nod and assume he asked if she was okay. He kisses he head then starts to drift back to sleep. I lay down beside Ethan facing him. I feel his arms wrap around me in a warm embrace. He whispers something that I can't hear and falls asleep. I feel myself falling asleep so I gently position my head comfortably in his shoulder. I drift off to sleep dreaming of what he will say tomorrow morning when he sees my drawing.