Sad News

Jordan's POV

I just found out that my parents are moving to New York for their business. They told me I could stay behind and finish school here but I'm not sure I want to live by myself. I've been thinking about asking Sabrina if she wanted to move in with me but I don't think he parents would allow it, just being the two of us. So I decided to ask Winter, Ethan, Sabrina, Logan, and JD to move in if they want to. Between the 6 of us we should be able to buy groceries and that kind of crap my parents already paid off the house and are living in company paid housing in New York so they are still gonna pay the taxes on the house.
*BING*
The bell snaps me out of my thinking. I walk to lunch where I sit down with the others. I guess now is a better time to ask then any time. "So guys I have some bad and good news." I say. "Let's here the bad first." Winter says sitting down beside Ethan. "Okay my parents have to move to New York for their business." I say. I see the fear and sorrow immediately in Sabrina's eyes. "So your leaving?" She ask almost in tears. "No I wouldn't leave you." I say smiling at her and grabbing her hand. "In fact I was wondering if you all would move in with me." Everyone gets quiet as if thinking it over in there minds. "Deal" Winter and Ethan say at the same time. "What would you need us to pay? Like what bills?" Logan ask. Of course Logan thinks of what bills need to be paid. "Well I figured we would all help out with groceries and just go from there. My parents are gonna send money from New York to help me pay for things." I answer. "Well then I'm in." "Me too." JD says. Now there's only one person left. The girl who I thought would've said yes as soon as I offered. "Jordan I umm I don't know if my umm parents would let me." She says nervously. "Can we talk... privately?" I ask her getting up from the table. We walk out into the hallway. "What wrong?" I ask once she gets into the hallway. "Nothing's wrong." She responds quickly. "Sabrina please tell me what's wrong." I ask as politely as I can. "Fine my mom found out that Matthew was in town and was wanting me to talk with him and maybe get with him and not be with you. She's not giving me a choice on who I want to be with." Sabrina says. I see a tear roll down her cheek so I slide my thumb across to catch it. "Is that all that's happening?" I ask. Worried she will say no. "My... My... my parents are fighting allot with each other." She says more tears falling from her eyes. I slowly pull her into a hug wrapping my arms around her not caring if we are in the middle of a school hallway. "Sabrina, come live with me. You won't have to deal with your parents fighting and you will be away from Matthew." I say as she backs away from me. "Okay I guess I'll go home and pack today. Will I be staying in your room?" She ask obviously trying to change the subject off of her parents and Matthew. "Only if you want to." I respond she smiles and nods. "Wanna help me pack? My parents won't be home till late tonight so we can get most of my stuff gone before they come home." She ask. "I'd love to." And with that we walk back into the lunch room hand in hand.

Hey awesome nerds. Sorry this chapter was short! I was gonna write more but I'm super sleepy and wanted to get a chapter out! The next chapter might be kinda short too because I've got school crap. Anyways thanks for so many reads it's so incredible. And if you actually read this authors note go comment or something and just say how awesome you are!! Okay now I sound really weird. Lol bye