Game On!

Sabrinas POV

So Jordans parents wont be home for about a week. What are we going to do? Well first we have to change into out pajamas. Jordan hands me the same Harvard sweater and grey sweatpants I wore last night. "Our these mine now?" I ask jokingly. "If you want them sure." Jordan says. "Oh I umm thanks." I say. I mean really what do you say when your boyfriend just offered to give you his clothes. I start to walk out of the room to change when Jordan says something to me "Where are you going?" He ask. "Umm to change into these." I say holding up the clothes. "Why don't you just change in here?" He ask. "Because I umm and you and I we umm." "I will close my eyes if that makes you feel better. Ill even put my face in the corner." He says half laughing. "Okay ill change in here just close your eyes." I see Jordan put his hand over his eyes so I assume he can't see me. I change out of my pants and put the sweatpants on. I take off my shirt and turn to see Jordan peeking through his fingers. "JORDAN!! You promised you wouldn't look." I say pulling the sweater of my head quickly. "Im sorry but you beautiful I couldn't help myself." Oh my gosh he just called me beautiful. "Oh umm okay but don't do it again." I say. "Okay I wont." He says grabbing his pair of sweatpants. I cover my eyes like he did as he takes his pants off. "You can open your eyes now." Jordan says laughing. I open my eyes to see him there shirtless. That sight will never ever get old! "Like what you see?" Jordan ask laughing like crazy. "Well yeah I mean." Oh no I did not just say that. "It's okay I liked what I saw too." Oh my gosh I'm going to die of feels. Jordan steps closer to me and grabs my hands. He pulls me closer to him so close that there is no space in-between us. He leans down and slowly kisses me. Its a soft but passionate kiss. Jordan starts to kiss me quicker and with more force. I love kissing like this but I'm not sure I want what it leads to. "Jordan" I say stepping away. "Hey I'm sorry I got carried away." He says looking down at his hands. "It's okay I'm just not ready yet. So umm what do you want to do?" I ask. "Well its only about 7 so wanna invite some people over and play games?" He ask. "Umm sure like who?" I'd love to have him to myself but oh well that can wait for later. "Let's see how about Winter, Ethan, Logan, and JD?" Who's Logan and JD? Oh well if they're a friend of Jordan's they're a friend of mine. "Sure. Ill text Winter." "Okay Ill call Ethan and have him tell Logan and JD." I text Winter and don't get a response. All of a sudden I here Ethan's voice coming through Jordan's phone "Man what do you want Winter and I were snogging?!" Oh wow they are open. "Well I wanted to know if you wanted to come play truth or dare with me and Sabrina?" "Yeah man be there in 10 minutes. Gotta go bye!" "Bye." Jordan hangs up the phone and lays his phone on the table. "Im gonna go make some snacks wanna help?" He ask me. "Umm sure." Jordan and I spend the next 5 minutes popping popcorn and putting candy in bowls. We finish and decide to go sit on couch to wait for Winter and Ethan. We just sit there with his arm around me in silence. That's when I realize he never told Ethan to invite Logan and JD. "Hey, you never told Ethan to invite Logan and JD." I say looking up at him. "Oh well, Winter and Ethan will probably end up sleeping here anyways so who cares." Dang so much for alone time! Right about this time we hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" Jordan and I both yell at the same time. "I smell popcorn." Ethan says as soon as he walks through the door. "Hey Sabrina, hey Jordan." Winter says walking towards us. "Hey guys we were gonna go upstairs to play truth or dare is that okay with you?" Jordan ask. "Umm sure want me to help bring the bowls up?" Winter ask. "Yeah come help me take them up." I say to Winter "You boys go ahead." Winter says. We start to grab bowls when Winter looks at me. "You and Jordan made out didn't you?" How does she know that?! "What?! Why would you say that? I mean we did but how did you know that?" I ask gosh this girl is good. "Oh your lips are a little puffy, thats how my mum can tell if I have a make out session." I touch my hands to my lips. Are they really that puffy? Will other people notice."Dont worry most people can't notice." Winter says reading my mind. "Okay lets go upstairs." We walk up the stairs to see Jordan and Ethan arguing. "Winters better" "No Sabrina is" "Winter" "Sabrina""Winter" "Sabrina" "Wint" Ethan doesn't finish his sentence because he sees me and Winter standing in the door way. "So lets just not even talk about what we just saw and play truth or dare." Winter says. "Okay so everyone knows the rules if you dont want to answer your truth or do your dare you have to remove and article of clothing." Ethan says with a smirk. I look over at Jordan and see that he put a shirt on. Damn! "Okay Jordan truth or dare?" Ethan ask. "Umm truth." "Have you seen Sabrina topless?" Ethan ask with a smirk. "Well I've seen her topless but she still had her bra on." I know I'm blushing really bad right now. "Okay Winter truth or dare?" "Truth" Winter responds. "When was the last time you slept by yourself and not with Ethan?" "Umm like a few weeks ago" Winter says blushing. "Sabrina truth or dare." I feel kinda adventurous so I choose dare. "I dare you to give Jordan a lap dance for 1 minute." Oh my gosh! I look over at Jordan to see if its okay. He slightly nods his head telling me that its okay. "Okay Winter start the timer." She starts the timer and I remember some advise that an old friend gave me on how to give a lap dance. You simply write your name with you body on top of the person. The minute is up and I step off of Jordan. I notice him blushing. Ooops! The game continues with me ending up without a shirt on, Jordan in just his underwear, Ethan in just his underwear plus a sock, and Winter in her bra and underwear. We are all dead tired so we decide to go to sleep. We bring blankets into the living room and some pillows. Winter and Ethan quickly fall asleep snuggled together. I feel myself drifting into sleep but right before I fall asleep I hear Jordan whisper in my ear "I love you" and I feel him wrap his arm around me. This might be the best nights sleep ever!