Back to School

Sabinas POV

After we eat Winter and Ethan leave. I stick around for about an hour just cuddling with Jordan. My mom sends me a text saying to come home. Jordan takes me home shortly after and I go up to my room. I start working on homework thats due next Friday.

* * *

I walk into my first period class and sit beside Logan. I think that was her name. I dont know anyone else in this class. Winter, Jordan, and everyone else I know has AP history. My previous teacher was very rough so I couldn't score high enough to be put in AP when I moved. The teacher starts talking about World War 2 which I already know quite a bit about. "What was one underlying cause of the war? Sabrina." Really lady? Really? "Hitler and the Nazi party. Or did you want me to say the great depression?" I ask with a slight attitude. "Both of those are very good answers thank you sweetie." Did she just call me sweetie? That's weird. The rest of the class goes by in a flash. Next I have AP science. The teacher isn't there and didn't leave lesson plans of the sub so she just lets us talk the whole class. Winter, Ethan, Jordan, and I talk about non sense stuff for a while. Winter taps on my arm lightly. "What?" I ask "Have you heard about our school dance coming up?" She says really excited. "No when is it?" Im not to big of a fan of school dances. Maybe its because at my old school I never had anyone to go with but my mom made me go. "Its in 2 weeks." She says. "How do you know all of this?" I ask I mean seriously how does she know this?! "Well I'm in student government and we are helping the PTA plan it." Oh that makes since. "So are you gonna go with Jordan?" She ask. "If he ask me" I respond. He might not want to go with me. "Ethan hasn't ask me yet either. OMG we should go shopping together to get our dresses!" She practically yells. "Okay when do you want to go?" I ask. "Well lets wait till the boys ask us and then go the day after that." That kinda makes since. "Okay" The bell rings and we all pack up our things. I walk to AP math with Winter and Jordan. We sit through the boring lesson the teacher has planned. She assigns use 30 homework problems that will be due tomorrow. With that the bell rings. We walk to lunch and we all sit down together. Ethan comes up and sits beside Winter. I hear him ask hers something but I'm not sure what it is. All I see is her nodding her and and saying yes. Maybe he asked her to the dance. "Hey Sabrina?" Jordan says turning to face me. "Yeah?" I say turning to face him. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me?" He ask. "I umm sure." "Yes" I here him say whispering to himself. I laugh to myself. "You heard that didn't you?" He says blushing bright red. "Nah" I say laughing. The bell rings and we have to go to gym. I go and change in the locker room and come back out to find the teachers yelling at a kid because he wasn't running fast enough. "Okay you wimps your gonna run laps until I get tired!" Ugh I hate running laps. "Hey Sabrina wanna run together?" I turn to see Parker. "Umm sure." We start running when Parker starts to say something. "So I was wondering if you wanted to go to that school dance with me?" Wait what? I barely know this kid! Besides I'm going with Jordan. "Im sorry I'm going with Jordan." I say kinda relieved Jordan already asked me so I have an easy out. "That little!!"He mumbles "That little what?!" I say getting defensive over my boyfriend. "Oh just the fact that he did this last time there was a new girl. He does it to almost every new girl." Wait? So I'm just fling to him? He was my first kiss, my first make out session, my first boyfriend. Oh my gosh I'm such an idiot! "Oh okay well I still dont think I can go to the dance with you Im not really in the mood for people right now. Im sorry but thanks for telling me the truth about him." I say running a little faster to try and keep my mind off of Jordan. I keep running at a pretty fast pace and end up catching up with Winter. "Why didn't you tell me?!" I say loudly making sure not to yell. "Why didn't you tell me about Jordan?" I say. "What about him? Sabrina what are you talking about?" She says. Why is she acting clueless!? "Oh just the fact that he goes after every new girl and makes them feel special and takes some of the most important things to them away from them!" I say a little to loudly. Some people look at us but then go back to running. "Oh Sabrina I . . . . ."

Enjoy the cliffhanger!!!! -Winter