Vacation

(Btw major time lapse just took place.)

Sabrina's POV

Schools been out for about 3 weeks and we are all bored out of our minds sitting at the house. "We should go somewhere!" I say. Im so tired of sitting in this house. "Well my grandparents have a beach house that they never use anymore want me to ask if we can go and stay there?" Winter ask. "Yes!" We all yell. She pulls out her phone and text her grandmother. Almost instantly her phone buzzes and Ethan grabs it and starts to read the message aloud in an old lady voice. "Hey buggy it would be my pleasure to have you and your little friends at the beach house. Just make sure you clean it before you leave." By the end of the message we are all dying laughing. "So buggy... wanna leave today?" Ethan ask. "Okay will you shut up about my grandmothers weird nickname for me! And yeah sure lets go pack." Winter says jumping up. We run to our rooms and start packing. "How long are we staying for?" I yell. "I don't know probably about a week or two!" Winter yells back. I grab enough clothes for a week and a half and put them into a suitcase. Jordan does the same and carries out suitcases downstairs. "Okay so since Ethan drives the van I vote we take his car." He says once we get down stairs. We all agree and the guys start taking the luggage out to the car. Logan, Winter, and I go into the kitchen to see what food to pack for the trip. We pack chips,cereal,popcorn,drinks, pop tarts, and more. After carrying out all the food we crawl into the car. "Everyone ready to go?" Ethan says from the drivers seat. After saying yes we all sit down. Logan and JD are in the middle row and Jordan and I in the back. Winter turns the radio on to some pop music station. "Ooh I love this song!" She yells. "Me too!" I he's Logan yell. And soon they are singing along. "Give it to me in worth it. I'm worth." Is about all I hear them say so I soon tune them out and lay my head down on Jordan's shoulder and fall asleep.

***
"Sabrina. Sabrina. Sabrina!" I hear everyone yelling. "What?" I ask sitting up. "We're here!" Winter yells. Gosh this girl should quiet down. "Okay." I say and get out of the car and stretch. I start to grab luggage and food. Carrying everything up the stairs we all walk into the house. We set the food in the kitchen and our clothes in the living room. "Oh by the way there's a master bedroom and another bedroom that's usually for kids but it's huge. So I thought we would all stay in there." Winter says pointing to one of the doors. "Okay." We all say and drag out luggage into the room. We walk out onto the porch. "Wow this is really close to the beach. It's just a walking path away!" Jordan says pointing to a path that lead straight to the beach. "Yeah." Winter says laughing. "Can we go to bed I'm sleepy." Logan complains. "Umm sure." Winter says. We all go into the room and claim our beds. Jordan and I getting the first top bunk, winter and Ethan getting the other, leaving JD and Logan on the bottom bunk. "Okay rule. No one can have sex in here since we are so close together." Logan says smiling. All the guys make a comment about how that's not fair. Soon we all fall asleep to the sound of the ocean.

Hey guys thanks BloodyInspiredNewt for the vacation idea. Your awesome!! You awesome people should really go read her stories they are amazing!! Anyways good night awesome nerds!!