The Presentation

Sabrina POV

After the movies Jordan and I went back to his house. We went over what we were going to do for our science presentation, how he was going to do most of the talking since he knew what he was talking about, and I don't really know. "Okay so you present the part about Prophase and Metaphase for both meiosis and mitosis." Jordan says handing me note cards that have what I need to say on them. "So can I just stay the night here and we go to school together tomorrow?" I ask. I finally have the guts to ask him things like that. I used to be so scared to ask to do anything with him now I feel like I'm here more than at my own house. "Umm yeah if your parents are cool with it I am of course." He says packing up our project. I text my mom and ask if I can stay. After a long battle of how it's a school night and I shouldn't stay I finally win and get to stay because we shouldn't be driving in the dark. I help Jordan take our project down stairs and put it on the dining room table along with our book bags. While heading up the stairs I trip on I guess air. "Are you okay?!" Jordan says immediately turning around to help me. "Yeah I'm just doing random gravity checks. It works we are safe." I say laughing. Jordan laughs along with me as we climb the rest of the stairs. He throws me the sweater and sweat pants I always wear when I'm at his house.

*********
"Jordan and Sabrina it's your turn." Mrs.Hartness says smiling, motioning for us to come to the front of the class. "So for our project we made a model of meiosis and mitosis stages." Jordan says showing everyone the models we worked on. "This is metaphase." I say and explain what metaphase is I do the same for prophase. Jordan explains the rest of the project. Thank god! I hate public speaking. "Congratulations you two have earned a 100." The teacher says as we sit down. The rest of the class goes by slowly with people presenting their projects. Finally the bell rings dismissing us for lunch. I go and sit where we normally do Winter sitting across from me with a girl I've never seen to her right. "Who's that?" I ask pointing to the dark haired girl with hipster glasses. "This is Bailey she just came from IB. She's a grade younger than us so I get to show her around today." Winter says cheerfully. "Oh well it's nice to meet you Bailey."I say. "It's nice to meet you too...?" She ask. "Sabrina." I say. "nice to meet you Sabrina I'm Bailey, Bailey Tyler. As she said I'm from IB but just because that's a smart people school don't get me confused for some nerd like this guy over here." She says pointing to Ethan who is walking into the cafeteria now. "Gosh he looks like a total weirdo." She says. "He's my boyfriend." Winter says taking a deep breath trying to calm herself down. That's what she told me she does when she's upset take a deep breath and hang out with Ethan. The solutions to her problems. "Oh really you could do so much better." Bailey says. I see Winter frown quickly then go back to how it used to be as quick as it changed. "No I don't think I could do any better. Who cares if Ethan isn't the hottest guy in the school? Who cares if he needs glasses? Who cares if he doesn't have abs? He is the most loving and caring guy I've ever met who treats me way better than I deserve. So please don't judge a book by its cover." Winter says then turns to eat her lunch. Ethan comes and sits beside her. "Hey love. Who's this?" He says. Is she gonna tell him what she said. "This is Bailey a kid I'm showing around today." Winter says smiling at Ethan. I see him whisper in her ear and she nods. Maybe he heard her I don't know. I go along eating my lunch wondering where Jordan is when I feel to hands go over my eyes. "Guess who?" I hear him say. "Umm let's see is it John no Jacob no what is your name oh Jordan!" I say laughing. He chuckles a little the grabs my hand. "Come on follow me I have a surprise for you."

Shoutout to my best friend Bailey. penguins1089 she's not a jerk in real life btw. Lol good night awesome nerds!! -Winter