Can I?

Sabrinas POV

I wake up and feel Jordan gone. I see Ethan is still sleeping and Winter is cuddled into him. I look at them closer and see marker on Ethans stomach, which is no where as toned as Jordan. The events from last night come rushing back into my mind, me telling Winter my feelings and us playing pranks on the boys. I stand up quietly and walk down those damn creaky stairs. I see Jordan standing in the kitchen shirtless. Wow he looks hot! I walk closer and see he is making breakfast. "Want some help?" I ask. Seeing him jump I assume I scared him. He turns around with the spatula in his hand getting ready to fight me. Seeing that its me his shoulders relax and he lowers the spatula. "Morning beautiful. You scared me I thought I was going to have to do ninja moves." He says laughing. "Anyways want some help?" I ask walking towards the stove. "Ummm if you wouldn't mind can you help me with the toast. Ive finished almost everything else." He says "Okay" I walk over to the cabinet and grab the bread. I put the bread in the toaster and wait for it to pop out. I repeat this process about 6 times. I put the toast on a plate and grab some speed butter and jelly from the fridge. I help Jordan set the table and walk back to get my drink. "Hey Sabrina?" He ask stepping closer to me. "Yeah Jordan?" I ask my voice higher than normal. "We should really wake the others up." He says stepping even closer to me. "Yeah we should" I stay taking a tiny step back to feel my back pressed against the fridge. "But I dont want to" Jordan says taking another step towards me to where his chest is pressed against mine. I feel his hand rest on my cheek. He starts to lean in when he stops "Sabrina, can I kiss you?" Why is he asking? Of course he can. "Yes" is all I can say before his mouth is pressed against mine. I start threading my hands through his hair as his hands move to the back of my head moving me closer to him. The kiss starts to get rougher and I feel his tongue sweep across my bottom lip. I open my mouth and his tongue slips in. We fight for dominance but he wins. He starts exploring my mouth with his tongue. This is my first real make out session so I dont really know what to do. I just start moving my hands down his chest as if on instinct. "Ewww guys I did not want to wake up to that! Ethan!! I found them they were making out in the kitchen.!" Jordan and I jump apart to see Winter standing on the stairs. "Winter it's not what it looks like!" Jordan says almost instantly. What does he mean by that? "So you and Sabrina weren't having a hot make out session?" She ask with a smirk on her face. "Well no we were but I just I umm." Jordan says not really knowing what to say. "What's it matter anyways you and Ethan are always making out with each other." I say trying to help Jordan out. "The difference is that Ethan and I have been together for over a year, you and Jordan have only been together for a few days." Winter says. I see Ethan walk up behind her. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her cheek. "So if I love Sabrina what does it matter how long we've been together for?" Jordan ask. Wait did he just say he loves me. I knew he had feelings for each other and I knew I felt that way about him but I didn't know he felt the same way! "You love me?" I ask quietly where only Jordan can hear me. He turns to face me. "Yes I do love you and you probably dont feel the same way but, Sabrina I love you. We haven't been together for that long but I feel like I've been with you forever. I was gonna tell you some other time that I love you but this works better than not telling you. So yeah I love you." Wow that was so sweet. "Jordan I dont have some fancy speech like that but I love you to." We step towards eachother and kiss briefly since Winter and Ethan are still in the room. "Awww how sweet." I hear Winter say and I start to laugh. "Oh by the way guys breakfast is ready." I say and go sit at the table. Everyone fallows behind me and we all sit down and start eating.