The Dance

Sabrina's POV

I'm over at Winters house right now getting ready for the dance. Winter is doing he makeup right now. I'm sitting on her oddly colorful bed texting Jordan. "Okay your turn stop texting Jordan." Winter says breaking the silence between us. "Okay fine" I say texting Jordan bye and walking over to Winters vanity. "Okay so what do you want me to do for your hair and makeup?" She ask grabbing her makeup bag from the other side of the desk. "Umm nothing to extravagant on my make up and I don't see what you do with my hair." I say honestly having no idea what I want my hair to look like. "Okay I'm gonna do some light mascara and then a little bit of blue eye shadow. Then I'm gonna do your hair in a braided bun. Is that okay?" She says grabbing God knows what out of her bag. "Yeah that works. Thanks again." I say sitting down in her chair. "Can I turn some music on? I work better with music." Winter says grabbing her phone. "Umm sure." Winter turns on some boy band song. I don't know maybe it one direction. "Oh I love this song. It's the song that was playing when Ethan and I had our first kiss." She starts to go into more detail." Okay I don't want details!!" I say laughing. "Fine then but stay still." She says. Winter starts doing my hair while I'm practically taking a nap. After about 20 boring minutes she finishes. "Now it's one or makeup." Winter says grabbing her mascara and eye shadow. Once she's done applying it all I look in the mirror. "Wow I look good." I say laughing. "Yes we do now let's go dance with some guys." She says grabbing her purse. "Umm Winter aren't you forgetting something?" I say as I watch her walk out of her room in her pajamas. "No I have my purse,my keys, my phone, some extra cash, oh no I don't have my lucky necklace! Thanks for reminding me." Winter walks to her dresser and gets her necklace. "Okay that should be it. Wait oh my gosh I don't have my dress on!" Finally. Winter outs her dress in and so do I. We text the guys and tell them we are ready and for them to come pick us up. Ethan and Jordan show up around the same time. "Well you ladies look lovely tonight." Ethan says as me open the door. "Thanks babe." Winter says walking towards Ethan. They start walking to his at holding hands. "You do look really beautiful tonight Sabrina." Jordan says blushing. "Thanks you look pretty handsome yourself." I say smiling at him. "Well are you ready to go?" He ask. "Yep." I say grabbing his hand. We walk to his car. He goes and opens the door for me. "Thank you." I say getting j to the car. We get in the car and drive to the school. Once we get to the school we turn in our tickets for the dance and go inside the gym. "Wanna dance?" Jordan ask standing up. "Sure lets go." We o to the dance floor and do some nonsense dancing. It's a fast song I think it's something by maroon 5. Then thinking out loud comes on. Jordan takes my hand and we start to slow dance. I have my head leaned on his chest as we sway. "This is kinda our song." Jordan says with a chuckle. "Our song. I like us having a song." The song ends and Jordan and I stop dancing. We go sit down beside Winter and Ethan. "Okay guys!! It's time to announce the kind and queen! Now we didn't tell any of you about this because it was by teacher vote. It's based on who has done the most in the school and academic achievement." Te principal comes up on stage talking into the microphone. "Now your king is...... Jordan Bond! Please come on stage." Holy shit! Jordan got king. Jordan walks up on stage and is crowned king. "Now your queen is ...... Winter Lightwood!!!" Winter walks up on stage and is crowned. "Now you to share a dance." The principal says and Winter and Jordan walk to the dance floor. They dance awkwardly for one song then come over to me and Ethan. "I'm sleepy!!" Winter says almost falling into Ethan. "Do you guys want to go home?" Ethan ask. "My feet are kinda hurting." I say. I really shouldn't have worn these heels. "Let's go home guys." Jordan says taking my hand. We walk out to our cars. I start to shiver cause it's like 34 degrees outside. "Do you want me jacket?" Jordan ask. "Yes please." I say taking his jacket from him. "Alright bye guys we are going home" Jordan says as he opens the door of the car. "By mate" I hear Ethan say to Jordan. I start to get in the car when Winter comes and knocks on my window. "Okay so you might get some tonight but remember use protection. We don't need baby Jordan's running around." Winter says smirking. "I umm I umm same to you." I say not knowing what to say back. "Good advise Sabina we will use protection." Winter says laughing. She walks away from our car and goes to her own. And by her own I mean Ethan's. They will defiantly be staying the night together tonight. I wonder if Jordan and I are? "What was that all about?" Jordan says giving me a funny look. "Oh umm nothing just Winter telling me to have a good time tonight and be safe." I say laughing. "I know what you mean Ethan said the same thing to me earlier." Jordan says winking. What the fuck! Is he suggesting that we are going to do something ? "I just assumed you were coming to my house. Do you need to go home?" Jordan ask as we start driving down the road. "No I'm good but can I take a shower when we get to your house?" I ask I need to get all this make up off my face and plus I just feel like I need a shower. "Sure" Jordan says with a smirk on his face. "What's that look for?" I ask. "Oh nothing I was just gonna ask if I can take one with you." What?! Did he just say he want to shower with me?!? He must see the shock on my face. "To save water and time of course not cause I want I see you naked or anything." He says nervously. "Umm I guess you can. Are your parents home?" I ask. What would his mother say if she walked in on that?! "No there trip was extended so they have to stay the entire month. So I get the whole house to myself." He says with a smile. "Oh okay that's good I guess. "Yeah then no one is there to hear us later." He says smirking. Oh my god!! What is with him tonight. "What's with you tonight?" I say laughing. "I have decided to stop denying myself of what I want and right now I want you." He says as we pull into his driveway.