Trick or Treat, Freak (Part 3)

*(Y/n)'s POV*

The good news was I didn't have any broken bones. That would've royally sucked.

It all happened so fast, and when I made a pained sound, everyone stopped what they were doing to help assist me.

Mike was being careful with me when we went back to his house. He and everyone else played nurse until Mike's mom came to make sure nothing was broken. I was happy Mike was being soft today after the times he wasn't himself. I wondered if he missed Eleven, and I felt a pang of jealousy.

The boys and I walked out of Mike's house after we got our pillow cases ready for the night. We saw Jonathan driving up to the court and we all waved at Will. "Will, hey!" Dustin called out to him.

"Will!" I waved my pillow case around like a flag. We noticed Jonathan wasn't coming along and had allowed Will to hold the camera.

"Egon!" Lucas said.

"Yeah, you ready for tonight, man?" Mike asked, and Will was running over to us with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm ready!" Will said, and we all started giggling together.

"Awesome!" I said. "Let's go get some candy!" The boys cheered and I held Mike's hand in mine and we started to walk down the cul-de-sac.

We rang the doorbell to the next house after an hour. "Trick or treat!" We exclaimed.

Our pillow cases were half-full. A woman opened up the door and she smiled big at us. "Oh!" She chuckled. "Well, aren't you cute? The little exterminators."

The five of us exchanged odd looks and just took the pieces of candy from the bowl anyway. After we finished with her house, we walked down the street together.

Lucas sighed. "If I get another 3 Musketeers, I'm gonna kill myself."

"What's wrong with 3 Musketeers?" I asked, and Dustin agreed with his mouth full of chocolate.

"What's wrong with 3 Musketeers, (Y/n)?" Lucas repeated.

"No one likes 3 Musketeers." Mike argued with Lucas and I frowned.

"I mean, I do." I defended.

"Here, you can have mine then," Lucas said, placing them in my bag with the rest of my candy haul.

"Yeah, it's just nougat." Will said, and we all looked at him.

"Whoa, "just nougat"?" Dustin teased. "It is top three for me and (Y/n)."

"Top three?" Lucas asked incredulously.

"Oh, God." Mike said. "Give me a break."

"Seriously, I can just eat a whole bowl of nougat." Dustin said without breaking a sweat. I actually made a disgusted sound. "Straight up."

"Okay, I'm not that obsessed." I said, making a face. "Dustin, you're just weird." He stuck a tongue out at me.

"Of course you're not, (Y/n)." Mike teased, and I rolled my eyes, placing my head on his shoulder.

All of a sudden, we continued our walk down the street until Lucas screamed - or squealed, in surprise. We saw someone wearing a Michael Myers costume with a fake knife in their hand. Lucas continued to squeal in fear.

Mike and I backed up and he wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him to see that he was scared. I tried so hard to not laugh because he shared the same expression with my brother and Will.

"Holy shit!" The girl behind the mask said. "You should have seen the look on your faces." She revealed herself as-.

"Max!" I exclaimed.