Will the Wise (Part 1)

(A/n: Sorry for the lack of episodes! I got this one and Dig Dug coming up next. I've been just updating the story as I went along because the story did lack something. It should be better now just like Season 1! Thanks for your patience! <3)

*Third person POV*

Joyce had made it to the school, but she didn't know if she made it on time. She looked to the place she could think of: the AV club.

But the kids weren't there.

"Will?!" She heard distinct voices. Joyce walked out of the AV club and walked down the hallway to see Dustin and a new girl. "Will!"

"Dustin?" Joyce called out to him. He and the new girl skidded to a stop to look at her.

"Mrs. Byers?" Dustin asked.

"What's going on?" She asked. "Where's your sister? Where's Will?"

That was when Lucas threw the door wide open at the opposite side of the wing. He ran back inside. "Guys!" Lucas panted. "The field!"

~~~

*(Y/n)'s POV*

"Will?" I shook his shoulders violently. "Will, wake up! It's me and Mike. Please, open your eyes! Mike, why isn't he waking up?!"

"I-I don't know, (Y/n)!" Mike said, worriedly.

I had tears flowing down my cheek, and Mike took over to also try and shake him awake. We saw the others with Mrs. Byers coming down the field."(Y/n) and I found him like this. We think he's having another episode!"

Joyce looked at her son, and I stepped out of the way. I backed away into Mike's arms worriedly. We looked at Will who's eyes were rolled back and the eyelids were fluttering out of control. "Will!" She called out to him, but it was no use. "Will! Will!"

Mike wrapped his arms around me when I placed my hands over my mouth.

"Sweetie, wake up!" Will's mom shook him again. "It's mom!"

"Will, wake up!" Will's mom said. "Can you hear me?"

He wasn't responding at all.

"Please, wake up!" His mom shouted. "It's mom! It's me!"

We were all scared out of our minds onto what was happening, and then, in the next second, Will gasped awake. His eyes rolled back into place, and he widened his eyes.

After Will regained conscious, his mom grabbed his stuff and took him home. Will stayed even more quiet when we walked with them out of the school.

"Okay, that totally freaked me out." Max spoke up, and then she looked at me. "Oh gosh, (Y/n)...Your eyes are super puffy. Here." She handed me a tissue. She looked back at the rest of the guys who remained calm. "Did that not freak you guys out?"

"Two episodes in two days." Lucas said, and I clenched my hands into fists.

"It's getting worse." I croaked out.

"You think it's True Sight?" Lucas asked Mike, who was checking up on me. I shook my head and buried my head into his chest.

"What's True Sight?" Max asked.

"It's nothing." Lucas said after Mike and Dustin shook their head.

~~~

*Will's POV*

"I can't remember." I repeated to mom. She had me sitting at the table with her, and she wanted to know everything that happened at the school.

Joyce sighed, softly. "I need you to try."