The Spy (Part 1)

(A/n: I'm so sorry for the late update!)

Will was in excruciating pain. It pained us to see him like this. They put the mask over him to give him some oxygen, and they wheeled him inside Hawkins Lab. We were all rushing inside trying to stay with Will.

"I'm right here." Mrs. Byers cried out. "Just hold on! Sweetie, I'm right here!"

They took Hopper aside to go through the de-contamination process. When he was finished, he joined up with us in a hurry. They wheeled Will inside a room, and Will was screaming in even more pain. I placed my hands over my mouth and watched as he writhed in pain.

I felt Mike wrap one hand around my head. He pulled me against him and held me in both arms. "Vitals?" One of the doctors asked.

"Heart rate 220. Temperature's 106."

One of the doctors grabbed his face as he continued to scream out. "Will, where does it hurt?"

"All....over...!" He managed to say. His whole skin was turning pale, and you could see the sweat appearing onto his light blue shirt.

"She says he feels like he's burning." Dr. Owens said. "Check for burns!"

They cut open his shirt, and ripped it apart while he screamed and screamed some more. It was horrifying to watch. All the doctors checked around his body.

"I don't see anything." they reported.

Mrs. Byers tried to reach for him as she sobbed while her baby was in intense pain. I looked away in Mike's chest, and he rubbed my shoulders.

"Where does it hurt the most, Will?" One of the nurses asked again.

"Everywhere!" Will shrieked. "Everywhere!"

They put a syringe in Will to sedate him.

~~~

*Third person POV*

Dustin rode with Steve the rest of the night, and one of the songs was playing on his radio. "Here we stand or here we fall. History won't care at all."

"Wait a sec." Steve spoke up after Dustin explained everything. "How big?"

Dustin held up two fingers to show him how small Dart was before. "First it was like that." Then, he held up both hands standing far apart from each other. "Now he's like this."

"I swear to God, man, it's just some little lizard, okay?" Steve muttered.

"It's not a lizard." Dustin shook his head.

"How do you know?"

"How do I know if it's not just a lizard?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah, how do you know it's not just a lizard?" Steve asked. "What about your sister? Does she know?"

"Because his face opened up and he ate our cat!" Dustin yelled back. "And (Y/n) doesn't know about this. What she doesn't know, won't kill me."

After that, Steve nodded in acknowledgement and accepted the fact.

"We're just waiting for the hammer to fall~"

They stopped by Dustin's house and grabbed the bat in the back of the trunk. Dustin led him to the bunker in the backyard. Steve lowered the flashlight.

He leaned over. "I don't hear shit."

"He's in there." Dustin reassured.

Steve tapped the door with the bat. He waited a second before smacking it down again.