The Lost Sister (Part 3)

"I was just like you once." Kali said, as she took her outside. "I kept my anger inside. I tried to hide from it, but then that pain festered."

Eleven took a minute to process it. "Festered?"

Kali turned to face her. "It spread. Until finally I confronted my pain, and I began to heal." Kali led her to the other side of the lot. "Do you see that train?"

"Yes." Eleven said.

"I want you to draw it to us." Kali instructed.

Eleven raised her hand, to pull the train over. Its metal parts were creaking as it started to budge, and Eleven set it back down. It was too heavy. "I can't." Eleven whispered.

"Last night, you told me (Y/n) lifted a van once." Kali said. "The bad men were trying to take you both again, and that made you angry as well, but (Y/n) took over, so that made you hurt because she decided on herself that she was stronger than you." Eleven nodded. "Good, so find that anger. Focus on that, not the train, not it's weight." Kali said.

Eleven tried once more, and raised her hand up.

"I want you to find something from your life. Something that angers you." Eleven was reminded of that moment when she nearly burst through the gymnasium doors. She had saw (Y/n) and Mike kissing in the middle of the gym while Max skated around them, and teasing them. "Now channel it. Dig deeper. Your whole life you've been lied to..."

"Do I have a mother?" Eleven asked Hopper.

"She's not around anymore."

The train skidded over slowly.

"Imprisoned."

Eleven pictured the moment that her and Hopper had that fight. "Hey, don't walk away from me!" He followed after her in the room. "Grow the hell up!"

"The bad men took away your home, your mother, they took everything from you." Kali continued, and Eleven felt determined to bring that train over with her mind. "They stole your life, Jane. (Y/n) stole your life, too!"

Eleven let out a gut-wrenching scream, and suddenly, she dropped to the floor with blood dripping from her nose. "Yeah!" Mick cheered, and the others whooped and hollered. "Yeah, Jane!"

"So, how do you feel?" Kali asked as Eleven turned around to face her, panting.

Eleven nodded at her. "Good."

Later on, Kali took Eleven with the rest of the group to a billboard full of pictures. "These are the bad men, as you call them." Kali said. "The one's we believe are still alive. Do you know any?"

Eleven glanced at the ones, even including X-marked as dead, but none seemed familiar to her. She looked up to the picture above that the article read, "Retired!". "Him." She stated.

She remembered the man who turned on the machine and tried to fry her mama's brain. "He hurt Mama." Eleven said.

"His name is Ray Caroll." Kali said. "And he did more than hurt your mother. The bad men like Ray, they know about us. It's made them hard to track. But maybe not anymore."

Eleven crumpled the paper together, and they turned on the static. She had put on the blindfold and they watched her try to find the man. Eleven ripped the paper in half. She removed the blindfold afterwards.

"Gramercy Apartments." Dottie said, looking at the book. "Washington and Bethel. That's gotta be it. Right?"

Kali held the book in her hand and took it.

"Lilburn." Kali read. "Where is that?"

"About an hour east." Funshine said.

"We don't even have a new ride." Mick rolled her eyes, remembering the last stakeout.