The Spy (Part 3)

*(Y/n)'s POV*

"What's taking so long?" Mrs. Byers nervously bounced her legs anxiously.

"Hey...doctors take forever, always." Bob assured her. "Just try and relax. Just be patient." Mrs. Byers looked back at Will who was staring at the wall.

We waited another 30 seconds and Mrs. Byers got up from her seat. She walked down the hallway towards the guards who stopped her. "Let me through." She ordered. "Let me through!"

"You know we can't do that, ma'am!" One of the guards said, and pushed her back.

"I need to talk to-!"

"He'll be with you shortly!" The other guard promised, and she fought with them. Bob tried to get her away from the guards.

"You said that an hour ago!"

"Will?" I called out to him. Mike and I had leaned forward to his hospital bed. "Will."

"Will." Mike called out and I placed my hand on Will's forearm. He looked at me with a startle.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Are you hurting again?"

"Uh..." Will said. "I saw something."

"In your now-memories?" Mike asked.

Will nodded and tried to lean forward.

"The shadow monster." He lowered his voice as he looked at us. "I think I know how to stop him."

~~~

*Third person POV*

Steve and Dustin arrived at the old scrapyard and looked around. "Oh, yeah." Steve said, looking at abandoned busses and cars that were scattered across the lot. "Yeah, this will do. This will do just fine." He removed his sunglasses and placed them back on. "Good call, dude." Dustin smiled proudly.

The two of them continued to scatter the pieces of meat down on the ground.

When they got to the middle of the scrapyard, they turned the buckets over and placed down piles of raw meat. "I said medium-well!" Lucas screamed.

They both turned to see Lucas and Max standing together with a wave. "Who's that?" Steve asked.

Dustin didn't have to say anything. Steve saw the disappointed look on Dustin's face as he saw Max walking with Lucas. The two saw how close she was to him as they walked down the hill.

As they prepared for Dart, Dustin and Lucas talked behind an old car. "You told her?" Dustin asked.

"So what?" Lucas shrugged.

"So what?" Dustin scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"You wanted to tell her, too."

"But I didn't, all right? We all agreed not to tell her and to look for Dart."

"Who you conveniently found." Lucas furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you suggesting that I'm lying?"

"I'm saying you have a creepy little bond with him." Lucas said.

"Yeah, that was before he turned into a Demogorgon." Dustin cut in.

"And you haven't heard from Mike or your sister?" Lucas asked.

"No." Dustin sighed.

"Or Will?"

"No." Dustin said, his patience running thin.

"Hopper?"

"No!" Dustin said. "No one is around. Why do you think I'm with Steve Harrington? Something's-"