The Pollywog (Part 4)

*(Y/n)'s POV*

The day concluded with the final bell. Mike and I were already heading over to meet Mr. Clarke together until we saw Will. "Will, you coming?" Mike asked. Will was putting things in his locker, and I was worried about him. He had been quiet all day. "(Y/n) and I are going to go show Mr. Clarke, want to come?"

Will walked over to us with a worried look on his face. "Will, what's wrong?" I asked. "Will?"

"It's about d'Artagnan." Will said. Mike and I exchanged looks.

Once Will explained what happened that week he returned back to us, we knew we had to stop Dustin. "Oh god." I managed to say.

"We have to go." Mike said, and he grabbed my hand in his.

The three of us burst through Mr. Clarke's classroom, and saw that Dustin was about to open the trap box. "Stop!" Mike said, and everyone turned around to us in surprise.

"I'm really sorry, Mr. Clarke!" I said, grabbing the trap box. "It's just a stupid prank."

"The hell are you doing, sis?!" Dustin asked angrily. I knew he was going to get mad at me for this.

"I told Dustin to stop." I quickly said.

"We need to go." Mike said. "Now!"

"(Y/n)!" Dustin called out to us. We started running away from the classroom. "Mike! What the hell, you two?!"

"Right now." Mike shouted. "Right now!"

We met at the AV club together, and I felt so bad because Max was left outside the door. "Hello?" Max banged on the door. "Hello?! Guys, (Y/n), come on. Can I come in yet?"

"No!" I jumped when Mike shouted.

"I don't understand." Lucas said. We were crowding the trap box underneath the lamp shade.

"What do you not understand?" Mike asked.

"Also, can we please let Max in?" I asked. "I feel really bad about this."

"No, (Y/n), this is about all of us!" Mike said. "She hasn't been here that long."

"Will saw something that looked like Dart last year?" Lucas asked.

"Kind of, but there was no tail." Will said quietly.

"But then he heard it yesterday." Mike said. "The exact same sound."

Dustin rolled his eyes and looked at Will. "Why didn't you tell us before?" He asked.

"I wasn't sure." Will said.

"So, it's a coincidence."

"Or not." I said. "What if when Will was stuck in the Upside Down, he somehow acquired True Sight?"

"True Sight?" Lucas asked.

"It gives you the power to see into the ethereal plane." Dustin said.

"Guys, elaborate." Lucas sighed.

"Maybe these episodes that Will keeps having aren't really flashbacks at all." Mike said. "Maybe they're real."

"Maybe Will can somehow see into the Upside Down." I said, and then everyone looked up at me.

"So, that would mean, (Y/n)..." Lucas said.

"Dart is from the Upside Down."

Dustin shook his head and sighed aggravatedly. "We have to take him to Hopper." Lucas said.

"I agree." I said, and so did everyone else but Dustin.

"No, (Y/n)." Dustin said. "No way. If we take him to Hopper, Dart's good as dead."