The Lost Sister (Part 1)

*Third person POV*

"Mama? It's me, Jane. I'm home."

"No."

"Breathe."

"Sunflower."

Bang!

"Rainbow."

"Four-fifty. Three to the right..."

"Breathe."

"Four to the left. Sunflower."

"Four-fifty. Rainbow."

"Breathe."

"Three to the right. Four to the left."

"Breathe."

"Four-fifty. Sunflower. Rainbow."

Eleven gasped, removing her blindfold. She sat back and Becky placed her hand on her shoulder cautiously to make sure she was all right. They looked over to Terry, whose nose was bleeding.

"Breathe. Sunflower. Rainbow." She murmured. "Three to the right. Four to the left."

Eleven exhaled, and Becky sat down beside her. "Okay." She sighed. "You okay?" She held her in her arms as Eleven watched Terry with wide eyes.

"And it just kept repeating?" Becky asked at the kitchen table. She had given Eleven a glass of juice and food to eat as she explained everything.

"Repeat?" Eleven asked.

Becky nodded. "Like a circle? Just showing you the same image over and over?"

"She kept showing the girl in the room that me and (Y/n) were in."

"The rainbow room?" Becky raised an eyebrow. Eleven nodded as she remembered. "What did the girl look like?"

"Different."

"Different than you two?"

Eleven nodded. "I think this is why Mama wanted to talk." Eleven said.

"To show you the girl?" Becky asked.

"I think she wants me and (Y/n) to find her." Eleven said and then frowned. Her heart hurt. "But (Y/n) isn't here with me right now."

Becky led her into another room to pull out some old files. "When Terry was looking for you, she kept these files of other missing kids. Kids she thought were like you and (Y/n)." Becky said, "She had a file on (Y/n), but (Y/n)'s files suddenly disappeared. I don't know what happened exactly."

Eleven thought about the box of files that Hopper had in the cabin and how he had a hold of (Y/n)'s missing files.

"Anyways, maybe that girl is in here somewhere." She flipped through more of the files until she pulled one out. "Here." She handed the files to Eleven. "Does anyone look familiar?"

Eleven had flipped through the pages until she reached an article, "Vanished! Indian Girl Missing in London." She pulled out the article.

"Is that her?" Becky asked, and Eleven nodded.

They set the T.V to another channel to hear the static. Eleven blindfolded herself, and blood dripped through her nose.

After a while, Eleven removed the blindfold. "Did you find her?"

Eleven exhaled, "No." She stared at the photo longingly.

At night, Becky set up the bed in the spare room, and Eleven held up the photo in the air. She closed her eyes to focus on the girl with the photo.