The Spy (Part 2)

*(Y/n)'s POV*

Mike and I were asleep together the whole morning, sitting beside Will. "They made me sign like, a thousand documents." I heard Mrs. Byers whisper to Bob.

I couldn't sleep most of the night. When they gave me and Mike a blanket to share, I couldn't shake off the nightmares I received.

"I-I mean...we all had to. We had to. I mean, I lost track at a certain point." Mrs. Byers said. "They're gonna make you do the same. I'm sure."

"Yeah." Bob nodded, while looking at Will. "Well, hey, whatever." He took a minute as she held up the coffee mug. "What kind of documents?"

"Uh, confidentiality...and there were these official forms saying, like, nothing ever happened, which is why..."

"Will got lost in the woods..." Bob said.

"Yeah." Mrs. Byers whispered.

"Man, I always thought stuff like this happened in movies and comic books."

I tried to stop myself from snickering quietly. We all thought that.

"Certainly not in Hawkins, and certainly not to someone like you."

"Or you."

"Yeah."

"Bob Newby, superhero." Bob chuckled softly to himself.

"You cold?" Mrs. Byers asked, and then I felt Mike's hand intertwine with mine inside the blanket, and he squeezed my hand.

"Mom?" Will asked softly.

"Hey." Mrs. Byers said, and they stopped their conversation.

"Is there a doctor?" We heard Bob's voice echo down the hallway. "We need a doctor!"

Mike and I opened our eyes and we sat up together. "Sweetie, how you feeling?" Mrs. Byers asked, patting him on his arm. We leaned forward to look at him. "You okay?"

"Okay, they're on their way." Bob came back. He looked over to Will and smiled.

"Who is that?" Will asked, his face full of fear.

"What?" Mrs. Byers asked.

"It's me, big guy." Bob chuckled, nervously. Mike and I exchanged odd looks. "It's Bob."

He tried to reach for Will's hand, and Will pulled away.

"Are you a...doctor?" Will asked.

"No." Bob said. "No, it's just me. Just...Just Bob."

~~~

*Third person POV*

Billy was working out with the music blaring through the speakers and smoking while at it. Max was taping her board together after an argument she must've had with Billy. Her board was cracked nearly in half.

The doorbell interrupted Billy's training and he removed the cigar from his mouth. "Max, are you getting that or what?" Billy shouted at her.

"Okay!" She called out from her bedroom.

She removed the skateboard that the duct tape was attached to and set it down.

"I swear to god, Max!" Billy shouted.

She sent a side glare to Billy and walked towards the front door.

When she opened the door, she saw Lucas standing there with a bandana over his forehead. She turned around, hoping Billy didn't see him.

She closed the door behind him and she stepped outside. "What are you doing here?" She whispered.

"I have proof." Lucas said hastly.