thirty three

George had a bad feeling. He saw Heather and Ron walking by with Lockhart. Something wasn't right and he was going to find out. Hearing Parseltongue, he knew that Heather found the chamber, but why was Ron going with her unless someone close to him was in danger. Heather, he knew for sure, but the other person, he doesn't know. He looked around before going in. "George?" Ron says. "What in bloody hell are you doing here?'

"I should be asking you that, but right now, I need to find Heather."

"She went to find Ginny. She opened the chamber, but Heather figured everything out. Someone is controlling Ginny."

"I'm going to find out." He saw Lockhart and laughed. "Wish Freddie could see this."

Ron shook his head as he watched his brother leave to find Heather.
~~~
Heather hid when she saw George walking by and grabbed him. "What are you doing here?"

"I could be asking you that..."

Heather covered his mouth as they heard the Basilisk. The two watched the snake slither by as Heather had wounded it a bit. She looked at George before the two looked and ran back out. They saw Ginny and ran to her. "George, I need to find a way to kill Tom or Voldemort."

"Heather, what's going on?"

"I found this diary in the bathroom, but when I wrote in it. I knew, Ginny was under someone's command and no one knew. Now, I figured it all out." She says. "George, I'm sorry, I should have told you..."

"You didn't piece it all together till now." He says. "I don't think I could ever be mad at you."

They saw Tom and heard a bird. "That's Fawke's." Heather says as they saw the sorting hat.

George watched Heather run to the hat and grab it. She didn't check it as she distracted the snake. George caught the hat and noticed that it felt heavy. He pulled out the object to notice the sword. He looked up and knew what to do. Heather held her arm as she cut it and saw George climbing up the cave like face of Salazar Slytherin. She looked to see the snake and ran towards him. "Move, Heather!'

Heather moved out of the way just for George to kill Basilisk. She sighed as she saw the tooth that broke from it's mouth as it fell. Heather grabbed the tooth and crawled over to the diary. "Goodbye, Voldemort. Again."

"No!"

George watched Heather stab the tooth into the diary causing a light to come through. George smiled as the ghost of Tom Riddle disappear. They looked at Ginny and smiled. "I say we get out of this Chamber."

"You don't say, George." Heather says as she held onto him.

Fawke went to Heather's arm and let a tear drop to heal it. She smiled as George picked up Ginny. "Get on my back."

Heather smiled as she hopped on and held onto him as Fawke let them hold on to him as they left the Chambers together with Ginny, Ron, and a looney professor.