forty two

Filler chapter
George knew about the stress that Heather was having and decided since they didn't have class, that he could take her on a walk. Just to clear her mind. "Hermione?" She looked at him. "Can you give this note to Heather?"

She nodded with a smile as she took the note and ran off. He wondered what that was for. Shrugging, George went to leave when Fred and Ron stood in front of him. "Where are you taking Heather?" Fred asked. "We have to know."

"She's my best friend." Ron spoke up. "Where are you going?"

"A walk."
~~~
"Heather!" She heard causing her to look from the book she was reading to see Hermione in front of her. "Read."

Taking the note in her hand, she unfolded it and read it. Hermione watched Heather smile causing her to look at her friend. "He asked me to go for a walk with him." She tells her as Hermione squealed out. "I'm going to go meet up with him."

"Have fun and don't forget to tell me everything."

"I won't."

Behind the curtain of the Gryffindor lounge, Ginny stood there listen to them and sighed as her big brother was winning Heather over faster and faster. She had to see how her brother was winning Heather Potter over and fast.
~~~
Walking beside the lake, the two were in a deep conversation. Noticing her name on his arm had her questioning the mark. "Why is my name on your arm?" She asked. "What kind of mark is that?"

"I'm still trying to figure out, but if it makes you more curious..." He grabbed her left arm revealing the mark that said his name. Heather was shocked. "We can figure this out together. Promise."

Heather looked at the marks and smiled as she nodded. She really likes George, but she won't tell him as she didn't know how he feels. Ginny watched the two continue their walk talking about something else that didn't involve school causing her to wish that was her, but she knows it will never happen.