forty six

Heather walked out of the school with the others in her invisible cloak. She was going to surprise her friends and that she needs to talk to Hermione, but first, she wanted to have fun on this trip. The idea of Wormtail in the back of ht mind, Heather followed the group, but she knew she would have to come back before the others.

Seeing Ron and Hermione, Heather followed them. She heard Draco and knew, this boy will learn his lesson. Time to be a ghost.
~~~
She found a spot to start throwing her snowballs that she has made. Heather watched as Ron and Hermione tried to stand their ground till she decided to throw the first snow ball. Seeing that it hit Draco, Heather started laughing as she couldn't believe that she hit him. "Bullseye."

"Who threw that?"

Heather threw another one again. She held in her laugh as she watched Draco look around till she threw them one after another. She laughed as she watched them run away. Walking to her friends, Heather hugged them causing Hermione to laugh. "Heather."

"That was not funny." Ron stated.

Heather took the cloak off. "I thought it was." She tells him. "I enjoyed scaring the wits out of Malfoy. He deserves it."

Hermione laughed. "How did you get here?" She asked.

"Thank George and Fred." She tells them. "They gave me this map to come on this trip and I'm going to have some fun." Heather looked at them to see them looking at her. "What? I wanted to come and the twins just so happen to help me."

Hermione smiled as they walked towards town. Heather listening to what has happened so far, but she wondered if she can finally get information on what really happened to her parents. "Heather?"

"We need to find the professors because I need to know why Sirius is coming after me and what really happened that night my parents died? The question is, who told Voldemort where they were. I lost my parents and little sibling because of that monster and I want to know exactly what happened that lead to that night."

"We will find out together, Heather. There are times, somethings are meant to not know."

Heather knew that her friend was right, but the thing is, she wants to know why her parents and little sibling. She wanted answers.
~~~
Going into town, Heather didn't hear a word that her friends were saying. She saw Professor McGonagall go into a pub causing her to cover herself with the cloak leaving her friends behind. Heather took a deep breath in and walked in. This was the moment she was waiting for the moment she will finally find her answers.

"I think she is making a mistake because the truth hurts and she recently found out she would have been a big sister." Hermione tells him. Heather is going through too much and that's something we can't let happen."

Ron looked at Hermione. "She has rights."

"I know, but some things are not meant to be figured out because the truth hurts. Especially after the crazy stuff we have went through." Seeing footprints running, they knew. "She knows everything now."
~~~
Hermione and Ron spent most of their time looking for Heather. Ron told George what happened causing George to help with Fred. They got back to school as Heather was no where's to be seen. Going to her room, they heard crying. George opened the door. "Heather?"

She looked up and ran to George who held her tight. "I will kill Sirius for what he has done." She tells him not seeing Hermione, Fred and Ron behind him. "He told Voldemort where they were. He betrayed them and I will make him pay."

George pulled her away. "Heather, listen to me. If you see him, talk to him. Ask him the truth. They are going by what they found that night, but no one knows the truth, but Sirius Black. Just wait till that day comes. You need answers yes, but not from the source you got what happened from." He says pulling her back into his arms. "You will get the full story soon."

Heather looked at the map as she knew she will show Remus the map and point out Wormtail. Something doesn't sound right and she was going to get her answer one way or another.