forty four

filler chapter
After study hall, Heather didn't go to the dining room to eat, she went straight to Remus Lupin. "Professor?" He looked up to see Heather walking in. "Um...can I speak to you about somethings?"

"Sure, Heather." He says. "Come in."

"Thank you, sir." She says walking in. "First, did you ever meet my parents?"

Remus smiled. "You sound like your mother, but you are so much like your father. I've met them. They were my friends." He tells her as she sat down. "I remember the day they announced that they were expecting you." He sighed. "And right before they died, they announced they were expecting another."

"I had a sibling." Heather said hurt as Remus nodded. "Oh wow. Um...could you explain this mark?"

Remus looked at the mark and smiled. "Just like your parents even though your mother put up a fight, but I don't think you would. You're too much like James."

"I'm like my parents?"

"You have the mark of a soulmate and it looks like George is the lucky guy. Does he have your name?" She nodded. "Just like your parents. You are a spitfire like Lily and a little mischievous. You accept George though without a fight like Lily did to James. She fought against him till the moment her best friend called her a mudblood."

"I hate that word." She tells him as she felt herself getting hungry. "I'm going to go eat."

Remus nodded as she walked away. He shook his head with a smile knowing that this girl would have made Lily and James proud and the same for her little sibling. She had to know the truth and she got that truth. "I hope this makes you stronger Heather."