thirty eight

George looked at Heather as his father needed to speak to her. He looked at Fred wondering what is going on. "What do you think dad wanted to speak Heather for?"

"I don't know, but she has us all to protect her." Fred says. "Plus, you need to speak to Heather more and see if she noticed a mark because both marks are getting darker. Look at Heather's."

George looked to see Heather taking her jacket off to reveal a dark mark with his name causing him to smile. He knew he should tell her as he always had eyes for the young Potter girl. Ginny saw her big brother staring and looked to see Heather causing her to be upset. she had a crush on Heather Potter, but seeing that mark caused her to smile a little. She still will have a crush on her.
~~~
On the train, they heard Molly calling for Ron causing her to see the right. Something about that rat made her not trust it. George kissed her head before going to his friends. "I didn't mean to blow the woman up." Heather tells them. "She just said somethings that she shouldn't have said."

Ron chuckled. "Brillant."

Heather rolled her eyes knowing how her friend can be. "Honestly, Ron, it's not that funny." Hermione says causing Heather to wish she was somewhere else. "Heather was lucky not to be expelled."

"Thank you." Was all she said. "I actually think I was lucky not to be arrested."

Heather continued looking for a place for them to sit so she could tell them what Arthur told her. She heard Ron's comment causing Hermione to open a compartment. "Come on. Everywhere else is full."

"Okay."

Waling in, Heather turned and shut the door before sitting down. "Who do you think that is?"

"Professor R.J. Lupin." Hermione says causing Heather to see how she knew.

"You know everything." Ron says. "How is it she knows everything?"

"Maybe because she read it on his suitcase." Heather tells him. She looked at him wondering. "Do you think he really is asleep?"

"Seems to be. Why?" Hermione asked.

"I have something to tell you two." She tells them.
~~~
Heather told them everything that Arthur told her. "So, let me get this straight. Sirirus Black has escaped from Azkaban to come after you?" Ron says as Heather nodded.

"But they'll catch Black, won't they?" Hermione asked. "I mean, everyone's looking for him."

"Sure." Ron says. "Except no one's ever broken out of Azkaban before, and...he's a murderous, reaving lunatic."

Heather didn't say anything as she looked at Ron. She looked at her arm and moved her sleeve up to see a mark. She never noticed that before, but it was strange. Heather wondered why her arm has George's name on it. She pulled her sleeve back down and looked at her friend. "Thanks, Ron. You know how to make a girl feel better."

The train came to a stop causing her to open the door before the train jerked. She looked at her friends. "What's going on?"

"Ouch, Ron, you're stepping on my foot."

"There's something moving out there." Ron tells them.

Heather looked out the window as whatever Ron saw caused the train to jerk once more and the lights to go out this time. "Someone's coming aboard."

The Potter girl was starting to freeze. She saw the windows turn ice, Hermione saw her breath and another jerk. "Bloody hell. What's happening?" Ron says.

Heahter didn't say much as she saw a dark figure moving the door open. She saw skelton hand. She didn't move or look away from the thing, but she felt funny as it started sucking her soul out. All that she saw was a bright light and a woman screaming before she passed out. "Heather!"