forty

At school, Heather kept her mouth shut as she knew that Draco will start in on her, but she was ignoring him. She knew how he could be and that is why she is not giving him the satisfaction. Dumbledore started welcoming the students back and Professor Lupin. She smiled as she clapped for him. "Potter."

"Here we go." She mumbled as Ron looked at him.

"Potter."

"Back off, Malfoy."

"Is it true you fainted?" He says trying not to laugh. "I mean, you actually fainted?"

"Okay, is it true that it was you screaming like a little girl?" She says as his face turned red.

Smirking, Heather looked away as she felt proud of herself. Hermione tried not to laugh as Ron was doing the same. They looked back back at the professor Dumbledore as he continued to speak. Hearing he was going to be a professor had her smiling as she cheered. Dumbledore continued speaking as the students listened. Heather looked at him as he warned them, but the problem is Heather was in danger.
~~~
Heading to their dorms, the Fat Lady continued to sing causing the young girl to roll her eyes. "Fortuna Major." She says.

"No, no, no, wait. Wait." She tells them. "Watch this."

Heather sighed as she just wanted to go to her room and sleep. The Fat Lady screamed causing her to roll her eyes. "For the last time. Fortuna Major!"

"There you go."

"Finally! Thank you!" Heather responded as they walked in.

George knew the young Potter girl was. Heather grabbed Hermione as they went to their room. George wanted to speak to her, but didn't as she had walked away with Hermione. "What?"

"Please don't scream or tell anyone this, but I like George Weasley." She tells her. "I don't want anyone knowing..."

"Heather!" She says. "You talk too much when you panic. He likes you too and I find you two cute, but why are you telling me as we aren't really that close."

"Because you are the only girl I can trust, plus, you are still one of my best friends even though we have our moments." She tells her. "Doesn't mean I can't tell you anything." Hermione smiled. "I really like him more than a friend and I will not tell Ron because he will rat."

Hermione smiled. "You are not the only person to fall for one of the Weasleys."

"Is it Ron?" Heather said smiling causing her friend to blush.

Both girls started laughing as they got into their beds. Heather smiled as she turned the light off as Hermione looked at her. "Goodnight, Heather."

"Goodnight, Hermione."