thirty seven

When Heather woke up, she decided to look at the books for her class this year. She saw one that had her curious. Hagrid's creepy book, as she likes to call it. She looked at the book trying to understand how to open it. Looking at the other side, she actually believes this book is a spider. Heather tried to open the book and glared. "Why out of all the books must you be the only one not to open." She says throwing the book across the room. "Oops."

Walking over to the book, Heather screamed out as the book was growling and chasing her. Jumping on the bed, the Potter girl watched as the book went under her bed. "Think Heather, what is the one way to knock a book out." She smiled as she looked under the bed. "Hey!" The book looked at her. "Come and get me."

The book growled as he started moving towards her causing her to stand on the bed. She saw the book come off under her bed causing her to shake her head. "For a book, you are stupid."

The book looked just as she jumped on top of it knocking him out. "Yep, you're stupid."
~~~
Once she was dressed, Heather decided to walk around a bit when she heard familiar voices. She smiled as she ran down the hall to the top of the stairs to see Hermione and Ron arguing. She noticed they didn't see her causing her to speak up. "You know that the one person missing from this argument is waiting on her friends to notice her."

They looked causing Hermione to smile. "Heather."

"Heather."

They watched the dark hair girl run down to them and hug them. "You two don't know how much I missed you."

"We missed you too."

"Have you received our letters."

"You two know how Vernon is." She tells them. "Minus the fact I may have scared them to death, but she deserved it."

Ron laughed as he saw George looking at her. She ran off from Ron and Hermion causing them to George catching Heather in a hug. She was happy to be back with the people that accepts her and treats her like she always wanted to be treated. "Are you okay?'

"I'm fine now." She says.

"Heather." They all looked at Arthur. "I have something we need to talk about."

She nodded as she felt George kiss her head. Molly saw the mark on her son's arm getting dark causing her to smile. "It won't belong till Heather realizes it."

"Someone will, mum." Ron says. "Not us, but someone else."