thirty nine

When Heather was waking up, the first person she heard was Hermione. "Heather, are you okay?" She heard.

"Yeah.' She says raising up. "Thanks for asking."

"Here, eat this." The Lupin tells her. "It's all right. It's chocolate."

Heather nodded as she took the chocolate and raised the rest of the way up. "Um..what was that thing...that came?" She asked a little bit scared.

"It was a dementor, one of the guards of Azkaban." Lupin answers her. "It's gone now. It was searching the train for Sirius Black."

Heather looked at him as George stopped at the door. "Heather, are you alright?" He asked.

They looked at him and nodded. Heather stood up and hugged him as she was a little afraid. Lupin saw the mark and was shocked. "If you'll excuse, I need to have a little word with the driver." Lupin says as he walked out, but stops as he looked at the young Potter girl. "Eat. You'll feel better."

Heather started eating the chocolate as she sat down. George looked at his brother who shrugged as they knew that Heather was not okay. He walked away to give the trio privacy. "What happened?" Ron asked. "Are you sure that you're okay? W-we thought maybe you were having a fit or something."

Heather looked at Ron confused by what he was saying. "Did, um, either of you two...you know...pass out?" She asked curious as she hoped it wasn't just her.

"George did." Ron says. "I heard Fred frantically trying to wake him up till you woke up." Heather looked at him confused as did Hermione. "No, I felt weird, though."

Heather didn't say much. She didn't know what happened, but she had to find out. "Did any of you hear screaming? A woman screaming?"

"No one was screaming, Heather." Hermione tells her.

The young Potter girl looked out the window confused as she didn't know what to feel about all this. She stood up and walked out of the room causing her to look for George. She didn't want to be alone with her friends at the moment. She wanted to be in the arms that she always felt safe in. George Weasley.