Chapter 6

Steve's pov:

Jason greeted me at the front door of the school, "Hey Steve, you know how your horrible at picking up the ladies?" Jason said. With a red face I looked at him annoyed. "Well this girl named Nancy is cute and single and I hear she likes you." Jason said pushing me to her locker. Before I could say anything I was face to face with Nancy. "I- hi" I said. "Hey, you're Steve right?" She asked. After a short conversation she checked her watch and said "wanna meet tonight? You can come over to my place." I didn't give it another thought when I said "yeah, that would be cool"

Eddie's pov:

I walked into school to see Gareth and Jeff waiting for me. "So........" Gareth said. I looked at him confused and said "what?" "I think you know what we are talking about" Jeff said and winked. My face got red and I pushed them into the bathroom, "Hey just because I invited Steve over doesn't mean anything assholes" I whispered. "Yeah but you sooooo like him" Jeff laughed "fuck you" I said."Awwwe you are sooooo ment to be together" Gareth teased. "Sometimes I wish I never came out to you idiots you know that right?" I said pulling out a cigarette. "Yeah well to late dumbass *Bell rings* put the cig down and let's get to class" Jeff said. Morons, I didn't like Steve! He's just a guy, who mabey classifies as my friend. Barley, he is just a guy who is barley my friend.

++++++++

I was in the locker rooms changing for p.e when I noticed Steve, he was shirtless though so I waited for him so I could talk to him, and not at all because I thought he was hot without the shirt. "Hey Harrington, we still up for tonight?" I asked "I can't, I've got a date" Steve said happily. A date? What! I mean it makes sense, he's every girls dream man with his soft hair and deep brown eyes and abbs and, and he's every girls dream guy! "Oh.... that's cool! Can we meet on Thursday then?" I asked him. "Eh its kind of a problem for me, what about Friday?" He said slowly walking out of the locker rooms. "I can't I've got a party to go to" "Oh your gonna be there to?" "Yeah, apparently it's gonna be great" I said. Before I could continue the conversation Jason pulled Steve aside to talk to him.