Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

Steve's pov:

++++++

I was sitting by Robins pool while Eddie was talking to Gareth. Suddenly Barbara tapped me on the shoulder and sat down next to me. "Hey Steven. Remember nance?" She asked sipping punch from a cup. "Uhhh yeah?" I replied confused. "Come with me then." She said pulling me into a crowd. Suddenly she let go and disappearing but when I turned around to go back to the pool I saw Nancy. She was wearing a red lace dress with heavy makeup and back high heels, "Hey stevie, I haven't seen you since-" "since the last party we went to I know but don't worry, you don't need to apologise I'm over it." I said trying to get out of the situation "I don't think you really are Steve. I don't think so at all." She said edging closer to me. "W-what do you mean-"

Eddie's pov:

I was chatting with Gareth when suddenly he looked over my shoulder and stopped talking. Trying to ignore it I kept talking but Gareth nudged Jeff and Jeff's eyes widened. "OH my god what is it?" I asked annoyed, "it's better you don't know Eddie." Jeff said. "Jesus christ just tell me-" I said. I turned around to where they were looking. And then I saw them.......... a girl in black high heels and a red lace dress with shoulder length curly hair, kissing a guy in a blue polo shirt and brown pants. It..... it was Nancy and Steve.

Steve's pov:

"Nancy- what... what was that?" "Oh come on Steve you know you like it." She said trying to kiss me again. I pushed her away and turned my head to the side to see Eddie staring at me with teary eyes. I tried to rush to him but by the time I got to where Eddie was he was already gone. "Steve are you okay?" Nancy asked from behind me. "Nancy why would you kiss me? I- I don't like you!" "Steve you don't mean that-" "YES I DO!" I shouted running away from her. I ran all the way to Eddie's trailer and knocked on his window. I saw him sitting in his bed crying and ripping his hair out. His jacket was on the floor and his lights where turned off. I knew he wouldn't open the door for me so I snuck in through a broken window, I noticed an empty beer bottle on the floor wich was a bad sign. Eddie never drinks and when he does its when something really bad happens. I went into his room and he stood up from his bed almost immediately. 

(Before all of you ask, no this is not the plot twist, I just thought we could use a little angst, the plot twist is going to be way worse than this. Worse than ANY OF YOU CAN IMAGINE.)