Chapter 28

Chapter 28:

(To give you guys a hint for the plot twist since you guys are calling me "papa". Remember chapter 10? Yeah. That's your hint. Also you might remember Eddie's backstory from chapter 11, I've decided to change it since Joseph quinn came out with what he thought Eddie's backstory would be and I took a liking to it, if you want you can go back on chapter 11 and read it but if not thats completely fine (: )

"And your done! What do you think?" Eddie asked. "Pretty! I like it!" The kid said. " 'kay kiddo, it's dark now so I think you should get going or your mum will get worried." Eddie said patting the kid on the head. The kid stood up and ran off.

Eddie's pov:

"BOO!" I heard from behind me. I turned around swiftly and sighed happily when I realised it was just Steve. "Hey darling, what are you doing here?" I asked wrapping my hands around his waist. "I came looking for you, what are you doing here?" Steve asked. "I came to meet with Will Byers, cute kid, he needed a little haircut so I hooked him up." He said pulling out his hairbrush. "That's adorable, but it's late and I'm hungry so I think we should get home sweetheart." He said wrapping my hands around his waist. "Hhhmmmmm cute cute, very cute, sure let's go home." I said kissing him. "HEYOOOOO!" Robin shouted jumping from behind a tree. "HOLY FUCK!" Steve shouted falling to the floor. "Robin, one day I'm gonna scare you I swear." I said helping Steve off the floor. "Uhhh yeah when that happens call Jesus and tell him to smite me. Anyway I'm going to the movies tomorrow with this gi- person I like, so are you guys up for a double date?" Robin asked eagerly. Steve smiled and nudged my shoulder, "okayyyy fine it'll be fun. But I'm not buying popcorn that shits expensive." I said hiding a smile. "Ooooo you're exciteeeeed" Robin teased. "Oh shut up." I said grabbing Steve's hand. "See yall tomorrow!" Robin shouted.

++++++

Steve's pov:

"Hey Eddie you ready-" I said opening the door, I was cut off though when I saw Eddie. He was wearing a Metallica t-shirt with a pair of black shorts. His legs where a little bruised at the knees and he had a small scar on his right arm. His hair was naturally curled and he had eyeliner on, he was wearing Dr martens which wear worn out and had a strange stain on them. "Yeah I'm ready, are you okay?" He asked. "Oh- I'm sorry you just look...... you look really great sweetheart." I said smiling. Eddie smiled happily and kissed my cheek, "let's go goof ball we're gonna miss the movie."