Chapter 51

(So I'm currently freaking out bc Joseph Quinn has a copy of my art like in his possession but yeah here's a chapter for y'all)

3rd person pov:

"Do you wanna go outside with the rest of the sweaty gang or stay in here?" Eddie joked. "I'd rather go where the fan is then stay being cooked alive in the oven that is your room." Steve laughed. He stood steve up and they went to the living room, when everyone saw them they where giggling and whispering. "What's..... going on?" Eddie asked sitting down on the couch. "Nothing, it's just nice seeing Eddie with the sparkle of his heart." Robin laughed. Eddie's eyes widened and he got red with embarrassment. "What are you talking about?" Steve asked confused. Nancy pulled out a stack of papers and handed them to him, Eddie snatched them and threw them in the trash. Confused, Steve asked what they where. "N- nothing." Eddie said looking down at his feet. "You're lover boy writes pretty little love poems about you." Nancy said happily. Steve pushed Eddie aside and dug through the trash bin, he found one of the papers, Eddie stuck his head on Steve's sholder and let out a sigh of relief. "Those are one of the good one's" He said smiling. Steve read the four lined poem written in red ink on the crumpled peice of paper.

'Your voice is soft and calming,

Your eye's they outshine the sun.

All that you do makes my heart beat faster

For you are the only thing that I still love.'

Steve could feel Eddie's heartbeat beat faster and faster with every line he read. He crumpled the paper back up and placed it into his pocket, steve turned around and realised how concerned Eddie looked. He laughed and kissed his cheek, "Calm down sweetie, I love it." Steve said reassuring him. He smiled happily and peaked his head to look at the rest of the group. "When your single fucks, and I'm looking at you curly fries. When any of you get a partner ill kill myself if they are any better then the one I have right here. Which means I'm immortal." He said jokingly. Dustin rolled his eyes in annoyance and stared into Eddie's eyes with a death glare, "I hope you get eaten alive by the bat that converted kas." He said. Eddie giggled and went to his room. "You guys are gross, I'll never ever fall inlove." Mike said. Before Nancy could answer the phone rang and she picked it up, after a while on the phone she cut and packed up her stuff. "Alright, power's on in my place, Mike pack your shit we're leaving." She said pulling Mike up by his collar. After Nancy, one by one everyone left until it was just Steve and Eddie. Steve went to Eddie's room to see him sitting down on his bed kicking his feet and sketching something on his notepad. He noticed Steve and patted the spot next to him, he sat down and grabbed one of the many hair ties from under his bed and tied his hair up into a bun. He turned around and placed his hand on Steve's cheek, "the poem I wrote was right." He said with his cheeks red. He noticed the confused expression on Steve's face an let out a small laugh. "What I mean is..... you are the only thing that I truly love."