Chapter 48

Steves pov:

"Alright cock suckers who had the most fun?" Eddie asked the kids. They all raised there hands and Dustin nudged Mike's shoulder. "What?" "Don't 'what' me Mike you know I had the most fun I got to paint figures with a metal dude that plays the electric guitar and is in a band. You got to spend the day with your sister, yeah she's hot but she's your sister. I win." Dustin said. "Woah don't call his sister hot bro that's crossing some sort of line!" Lucas said to Dustin. "Oh pipe down, you said you had a crush on that girl!" Will said pointing at Robin. "Oh you nag nag nag all the time when you said you would date Eddie is he was a girl-" "Okay I think all of us had fun today." I said cutting Mike off. "Alright so who wins then?" Eddie asked. "If we let the kids decide they'll eat eachothers dicks off so let's call it a four way tie!" Robin said. "Yeah. And while all of you get to go home to your peaceful lives I have to go home with the person I've just spent the entire day with." Nancy said sarcastically. Eddie laughed and grabbed my hand, I'll see you guys tomorrow?" He asked. "Sure, lovers lake at 10?" "You know it." Eddie replied, he led me out of the arcade and we rode our bikes home. Eddie got inside and tied his hair up, while I sat on the bed Eddie went to the bathroom, as soon as he got in I heard a sigh of relief before I heard something peeling off, like a bandage. 

"Ow" He muttered under his breath. I knocked on the bathroom door and asked "ed's are you okay?" "IM FINE!" He shouted back gritting his teeth. "Eddie, please let me come in?" I asked. He reluctantly opened the door and let me in, his bloody bandage was on the floor and he was holding a new one in one hand while the other was holding himself from falling over. "I'm sorry I'm just struggling to put this back on." He said. I took the bandage from his hand and knelt down. I wrapped it around him slowly and got back up, "are... you okay?" I asked him. He nodded and stopped clenching his fist. I held his hand and pulled him in for a kiss, we pulled away and Eddie hugged me tightly. "Thank you Harrington." He said with his head buried into my chest. "I'd do anything for my princess which in assuming is you." I said sarcastically. "W-what?" Eddie asked confused. "I saw the character you wrote about earlier. A certain king Harrington the great." I laughed. Eddie blushed and giggled. "Oh shut up stop flattering yourself." He said trying to hide a smile. He dragged me to our room and onto his bed. We where cuddling in silence for abit before Eddie turned to me. "Steve. I don't think I've honestly been happier in my entire life then I am in this relationship." He said. "You're so corny I love it." I said. I kissed his forehead and we both drifted to sleep.