Chapter 14

(Sorry for the fact there was no chapter yesterday I was too busy crying <3)

Steve's pov:

"Hey! Harrington get over here!" I heard Jason shout from across the cafeteria. "In a minute!" I shouted back. "I said get over here!" Jason shouted walking over to our table. I rolled my eyes and turned to him. "Come with me, we've got alot to talk about." He said grabbing me off my chair. "Harrington, remind me what Eddie is again." Jason said walking with me. "I- I don't know...... a human-" "WRONG! Eddie is a freak, a sadistic, satanic, freak. So tell me why you are suddenly all over him like he's you boyfriend or something?" "W-what I don't..... I don't like him Jason!" I said swallowing my guilt. "Then prove it." Jason said handing me a lighter. "Burn, his vest." Jason pointed to Eddie's vest that he had left behind in the class. "Jason, that vest means... alot to him I won't do that." I said handing him back the lighter. "Fine. Then I'll do it myself-" "NO!" I shouted as I pushed Jason to the floor. I grabbed Eddie's vest and ran back to the cafeteria, "Eddie- you- you left your vest in class" I said handing it to him "awwwwwee" Gareth said teasingly. Eddie smacked gareths head and took the vest, "HEY!" Jason shouted from across the cafeteria. I looked at him ready for a fight but Jason looked light headed from the shove to the ground I gave him. "Your off the basketball team. P-pack your shit." Jason said "Hey you can't just do that!" Eddie shouted defending me. "Yes I can. The team decided. And we decided you're out!" Jason said laughing. Eddie got off his chair and walked over to Jason's table. "Oooo has you're boyfriend got something to say-" Eddie slammed Jason's head into the wall before Jason could finish. "LET HIM IN THE TEAM YOU PEICE OF SHIT!" Eddie shouted pressing Jason's nose against the wall. "OKAY OKAY JUST LET GO PLEASE!" Jason begged, Eddie let go and walked back to the table. "Eddie I thought the drugs wore off-" "they did, but I just don't give a fuck anymore." He said.

++++++++

Me and Eddie where sitting on his couch watching a film when I noticed Eddie slowly falling asleep. "You can sleep you know, I won't be offended." I said edging closer to him so he could rest his head on my shoulder. Eddie leaned in and kissed me on the cheek before laying down on my lap. "I love you Harrington, I really do." My head was rushing with so many things I wanted to say. I'd been lying about the fact I found him in the woods when I'm reality I had been there the whole time. Should I tell him? Or should I just savour the moment- "Hey Steve? You good?" Eddie asked looked up at me with half closed eyes. "I love you more sweetheart" I said.