Chapter 29

Eddie's pov:

"Heyyooo!" Robin said happily meeting us at the front of the theatres. "Hey Rob! Where's your date?" I asked confused. "Oh.... they had to cancel so I got Barbara instead!" She said forcing a smile. Sensing something wrong I pulled Robin aside to ask what was happening. "Listen.... Barb is my date, I dont want Steve to know so can you like be cool about it?" Robin pleaded. "I mean okay but why?" I asked. "Listen Eddie I love Steve, we all love Steve but Steve ain't that great at keeping a secret, and also Barb doesn't want anyone to know either, so I'll asked you once more, please just shut up." Robin asked. "Alright, no problemo!" I said. "Yeah... don't say that." "Okay."

++++++

"Hey Barb!" Steve said. "Oh! Hey Steve!" Excited for the movie?" Barb asked happily. "I mean I kinda don't know what it's about but I'm excited!" Steve said. "What is the movie anyway?" "It's a new one that came out, it's called 'Wolf man' its about a man bitten by a wolf and turns into a super hero!" Robin said. "Oh wow! Where the tickets cheap?" "Very cheap." "Yeah I thought so."

++++++

Steve's pov:

We where around halfway through the movie and there was the villains backstory, you know the one that makes you feel bad for them so when they become good at the end you can forgive them. When I noticed Eddie was a little on edge, his hands were sweaty and his eyes where jumping all over the screen. "Hey Steve I'm gonna run to the bathroom." He said getting up from his seat. I was confused for a second but then brushed it off, "Hey Robin what happend to count vampula I missed it." I asked. "Oh his mum died in a horrible car accident and his dad was bitten by a vampire and then his dad bit him and then vampula actually turned into a vampire and killed his dad and he was racked with the guilt so he became evil." Oh then why was Eddie- oh my god. "Robin what was the first part again?" I asked. "God Steve his mum died in a car accident now bug off its the epic final fight." She said with her eyes fixated on the screen. Shit. I was walking over to the bathroom and saw Eddie leaving the bathroom. "Hey Eddie are you okay?" I asked concerned. "I'm...... I'm fine sweetheart I'm sorry." Eddie said forcing a smile, his eyes where puffy like he had been crying and he had a crumpled tissue in his hand. "Babe are you sure?" I said grabbing his hand. "I'm always fine when I'm with you steve" He said. He kissed me and I kissed back. "Let's go I don't wanna miss the ending." Eddie said.