Chapter 64

"Morning munson." Steve said. Eddie yawned and got out of bed fastly and ran to the kitchen. "Eddie! You okay? What are you doing?" Steve called out. "HE TOOK IT!" Eddie shouted back. "My uncle took the churro to work!" Eddie said excitedly "that's nice..." Steve said still half asleep. "You don't understand how great this is! My uncles never gotten to eaten at work! He's never been able to afford anything other than the food we have here! It's the first time he's ever been able to take food to work and it's because of ME!" he said jumping up and down excitedly.

Steve enjoyed little moments like this, when Eddie felt comfortable around people he would act like himself, so to see Eddie acting like himself made Steve happy.

"Hello! Are you on earth?" Eddie asked noticing Steve had just been staring into his eyes. "Yeah... I just love you alot." He said. Eddie blushed and smiled widely "stop being corny you know it makes me red you asshole." He said. "Oh I'm sorry dear lord and shire Edward munson shall I make the bed and make a cup of coffee for you?" Steve said sarcastically. "Yes! Go make me coffee or I shall slay you with my sword." Eddie replied. Steve was getting out of bed when he noticed a note of Eddie's bed side table, it read.

'Hey Ed, thanks for the lunch, I appreciate it lots. I left you your favourite in the top cabinet. I made Steve something similar, enjoy, I'll be back at around 10 ish

-Tio Wayne.'

Eddie noticed Steve reading something which was unusual so he asked what it was. "You're uncle makes me food?" Steve asked. "Who do you think makes your sandwiches? Sure ain't me I can't even butter bread!" Eddie replied. "Well fuck. Didn't know that. Shit now I feel ungrateful." Steve said. "You shouldn't, he knows how much you like him. You're like the kid he never had- wait no I'm like the son kid he never- wait my brain has to think for a second... alright you are like the second kid he never had." Eddie said. "Really? Took you 3 seconds to come up with that?" Steve asked. "Hey I just complimented you don't make me be mean, I've been getting mean comments to my face my entire life so I know how to be mean." He said nudging Steve's shoulder. Steve laughed and continued cleaning out some of the empty coke cans cigarette butts and magazines. "Hey why do you have lady's magazines? I don't think the boobs in here would appeal to someone as gay as you." Steve asked. "I used to try and fit in until my uncle had the talk with me. And no not the birds and the bees, my mum gave me THAT talk after I caught her and a man who I to this day hope is my dad raw dogging on the sofa after I got home from school. I'm talking bout the gay talk." Eddie replied. "Should I throw them away?" "You keep them. They seem like the stuff you'd like." "What are you talking about? I like- men? I don't like- girls? Wait-" "Steve you're bi." Eddie said cutting him off. "Wh- huh? What's that? Isint their like gay, lesbian and straight?" Steve asked confused. "Oh hunny- there is way more but I think you yourself are bi or bisexual. It means you like men and women and sometimes in between." He explained. "Oh... Oh that's clears... that clears alot of stuff up." He said. He sat down on Eddie's bed still alittle confused about what Eddie had just said. "Are you okay? Do you wanna flip through the magazines and have some alone time?" He said sarcastically. Steve rolled his eyes and kissed Eddie.