Chapter 27

Chapter 27:

"What do you want?" He asked. "Eddie just please let me explain-" "I dont think there is much to explain Steve. You said you loved me. You said it so many times. But you lied Steve. YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T HURT ME STEVE AND...... and you fucking lied..." He sobbed. "Eddie, I never wanted to hurt you, Nancy.... she- SHE KISSED ME EDDIE! I don't like her! I never did! I've always liked you ever since you opened the door for me while I was in the pouring rain, as soon as you let me into the house I fell Eddie. I fell hard. I think the only reason I dated Nancy was because.... I didn't want to except the fact that I liked you. But now I do Eddie. And it's been the best thing I've ever excepted because if I never did I would have never been boyfriends with you. Eddie Nancy kissed me, and I didn't want her to.. I didn't even want to see her at that party. The only person I want to see ever again is you, Eddie if I had to choose you or the sun I would be fucking nocturnal.Eddie....... I love you." I said. I kissed him and hugged him tightly. "Steve..... you're being completely honest?" Eddie asked. "Definitely, completely and definitely again Eddie I'm being completely honest." I said. "Also did you quote the song 'breakfast in America'?" He asked. "I-im not great with words sweetheart." I said embarrassed. "It's.... its fine, that entire speech was perfect Steve, I love you." "So you forgive me?" I asked. "Definitely, completely and definitely again Steve." He said. I smiled and kissed Eddie. "Okay now I'm going to bed because I haven't had alcohol in a long time and it's hitting hard." Eddie said laying down on his bed. I layed down next to him and he immediately fell asleep.

++++++

"STEVE WAKE UP!" Eddie shouted. I jumped awake and saw a Eddie directly infront of me. "Hey babe... why are you standing 2 inches away from my face?" I asked barley awake. "I finally did it." "Did.... what?" I asked. "I made you cereal." He said handing me a bowl. It actually looked..... surprisingly decent, but when I grabbed it it was oddly warm? "Babe this looks great! But I have to question.... why is it warm?" "Is it not supposed to be?" He said disappointed. "No.... no it's not but I'll take it Edward." "Did..... you call me Edward?" He asked handing me a spoon. "Oh.... looks like I did. I'm sorry I'm like really tired and-" "it's fine, it's kinda cute. I've got to go big boy my uncle fell down at work and is currently in the E.R. He twisted his ankle but he should be fine. Anyway see you later love!" "IS YOUR UNCLE FINE?! EDDIE!?" but I didn't get an answer so I just ate the cereal wich was delicious and got ready for work.

+++++++

"Hey Wayne! Have you seen Eddie?" I asked. "Huh? Oh! No...... I actually haven't. Have you?" Taken aback I replied with a simple head shake and went to Eddie's room. It was empty and the only thing missing was his hairbrush. Confused I went to take a walk in the woods. I was 15 minutes into my walk when I saw someone sitting alone near a tree. I was confused since it was already dark by then. Then I noticed the person wasn't alone but they had a kid next to them. "And that's how I usually plan my campaigns, what about you Byers?" "Oh I don't usually plan them, my friend Mike does!" "Mike? As in Mike wheeler?" "Yeah! You know him?" "I know his sister, very well." Is what I heard from the dark. Wait... is that Eddie's voice?