Chapter 24

Steve's pov:

"You are adorable Eddie. But I've got to go to work, I'll talk to you later sweetheart. " I said. I kissed Eddie on the cheek and walked over to my car. Eddie blushed and got onto his bike. I turned my head back to my car and saw Jason. "Listen here Harrington, get in the car, and stay silent." He said, I felt something sharp near my waist, I looked down and saw jasons hand wrapped aroud a sharp knife. Shit. I walked into the car and started it. What did he want? God what if he says something about Eddie? "Steve, we don't have to get violent, just stop talking to that freak. And we can put all of this behind. We can't have this type of reputation Harrington." He said. "You can't tell me what to do Jason, no matter what you do, you can't do anything to eddie again without consequences, because I will be there Jason, and I'll turn you into a blood bath." I said pressing on the gas. "Well then we are gonna have a problem aren't we." Jason said pressing the knife closer to me. "Jason nothing needs to happen here, you can get out of the car, and we can pretend this never happend." "I dont think we can!" Jason shouted. He stabbed me and in a state of panic I grabbed Jason and let go of the steering wheel. The car swerved off the road and suddenly everything went black.

Eddie's pov:

"Eddie! Hey Eddie wake up!" I heard in my ear. I woke up to the sight of Robin standing above me, "get your uncles car we have to go down to the police station." She said pulling me out of bed. "What are you talking about Rob?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Steve got into a crash." Robin said in-between her teeth. "WHAT!? WHAT HAPPEND!? IS HE OKAY!?" "I dont have time to explain let's just go!"

++++++

Steve's pov:

I was sitting in a police chair with an ice pack oh my head. The world was spinning and my head was throbing but all of a sudden I felt someone hug me tightly. My eyes adjusted and I noticed it was Eddie. "Hey Ed's" I said hugging him back "oh my god stevie what happend?" Eddie said placing his hand on the scar on my face. "It's nothing I just lost control a bit, also thank you for the new name." I said smiling. "W-what are you talking about?" Eddie asked confused "you just called me stevie didn't you?" Before Eddie could reply one of the police men came up to ask me a few questions.

(So guys number 1 sorry this chapter is so long 😭 number 2 I've heard all the complaints about the plot twist.... and I don't care. Prepare to suffer.😈