Chapter 25

Chapter 25:

Eddie's pov:

I was sitting outside the police station with robin waiting for steve. "God could you not smoke Eddie I hate the smell." Robin said annoyed. "It's not even halfway done!" "I dont care- STEVE!" Robin shouted looking beyond my shoulder. I turned around and ran to Steve. "OH my god Steve we've been out here for hours, what happend?" "It's nothing, the car's fine and I'm fine, that's like all that matters." Steve said smiling. I grabbed his face and pressed his lips against mine.

Steve's pov:

++++++

"Steve! Steve wake up were gonna be late." Eddie said slapping me awake. "It's Saturday sweetheart get back in bed." I said "oh.... then why did my alarm go off?" "Oh shit." I said sitting up from bed. I can't belive it slipped my mind. "Get up it's Robins birthday and I forgot to get her a gift!" "Here you bafoon." Eddie said handing me a wrapped box. "What's this?" I asked confused. "I knew you would forget so I bought a gift for you, pay me back I'm broke."Eddie said. "Babe it's nearly summer how are you cold?" I sighed. "I'm a magical being stevie, so magical infact that I lose my patience easily, so if you want to keep your boyfriend you better stop asking questions and start cuddling." Eddie pulled me in closer.

++++++

"STEVE GET IN HERE!" Eddie shouted from his room. Panicked I ran into the room to see Eddie jumping up and down. "WHAT? WHAT IS IT?" I asked worried. "My hair! It's finally shoulder length again!" He said excitedly. "That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!" I said hugging him. "Yeah you better be! Okay let's go now I dont wanna be late." Eddie said grabbing his jacket. We arrived at Robins front door and realised there where alot more people than expected. "HEYYOOOO! So I know what your thinking 'how did this nerd get so many people to come to her party?' Well the answer is chrissy  heard about this little get together and wanted to come, and then the news spread like wildfire!" She said "that's.... wow that great, oh here by the way I bought you a present!" I said handing her the box. "Thanks! Come in losers, this is going to be the night of your lives."

[As some of you wanted, here is the secret on how Eddie burned cereal, Eddie innocently placed the cereal in the microwave, his first mistake, after he goes to put the milk back into the fridge. Eddie forgets to close the milk carton making the milk spill everywhere on the floor. Eddie doesn't notice and goes to take the cereal out of the microwave, he grabs the cereal which is way too hot so he drops the bowl and slips, he pulls the toaster wire accidentally and the toster falls straight onto the floor, the toaster DOESN'T catch on fire but it startles Steve's cat, wich jumps on the oven top, the cat sits on the oven top and plays with the oven top buttons, the cat turns the oven on. He runs away and Eddie stands up with the bowl of cereal and places it onto the oven top not knowing that it's on, and then boom. Eddie officially set fire to cereal.]