Chapter 50

(I'm posting this now bc I'm gonna be out for the weekend and I wanted to get something out for u guys )

Robins pov:

The kids where making a mess of the living room setting up their dungeons and dragons campaign, me and Nancy where braiding eachothers hair and Steve was laying down on the sofa with a wet towel on his head. "Alright my room isint any better then out here so I'll chill with you idiots." Eddie said leaving his room. Steve stood up abruptly and made space for eddie on the sofa, confused I actually looked at Eddie and realised why Steve was gushing over him so hard. "Woah sick scar!" Lucas said to eddie. "Oh thanks, this is a result of one of my many bullies Jason!" Eddie said.

Eddie's pov:

"Wait bullies do that to you? Am I gonna die because of a bully?" Will asked worriedly. "WAIT NO NO NO-" "Oh my god what if troy hurts me!?" Mike said. "Look what you've done Eddie!" Nancy said face palming. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!" I shouted. "I was in the wrong. I was the one that made Jason mad, you leave bullies alone they won't dick around with you." I said.

++++++++

Steve's pov: 

"Guys I gotta bounce, I've got work at five." I said. Everyone said there goodbyes and Eddie kissed me on my forehead. I went out to see someone waiting for me, "Hey Harrington." Tommy said. "Hey Tommy, what are you-" before I could say anything else Tommy pulled me from my jacket and kissed me. I pulled away and brushed myself off confused. "Tommy..... I'm sorry but I don't like you like that." I said. "Steve I've changed! I don't hang with Jason anymore! Steve I really like you just please give me one chance." He said taking a step closer to me. I took a step back and shook my head a little, "Tommy. What you did to Eddie was.... unforgivable. And I like him, I love him. I really love Eddie he's made me the happiest I've honestly ever been, I wasn't happy being in the basketball team or being a bully. But being with Eddie....... that's what makes me happy." I said. "But Steve Eddie is like....... a freak-" "I don't care Tommy. I don't care that he's a freak. I love him." I said cutting him off. 

Tommy looked at me with a disappointment and anger. He scoffed and left .I rubbed my eyes till they where no longer watering, I ran back to Eddie's trailer and knocked on the door. "Steve did you forget something?" Eddie asked. I grabbed his hand and rushed him over to his bedroom, "babe what's wrong?" I pulled him in for a kiss and he placed his hands on my chest. "Steve, tell me what happend." Eddie said concerned. "Tommy was out there." "Oh my god what did he do to you?!" Eddie asked concerned "He...... kissed me. Tommy kissed me." I said from under my voice. Eddie eyes widened and I felt him shaking, "oh..." he muttered with his voice cracking. He sat down on his bed and buried his head into his hands, I sat down on the bed next to him and asked. "Are you okay? I swear I didn't mean to-" "babe are you okay? He didn't do anything bad to you did he?" He asked concerned. "No! No he didn't do anything he just kissed me." I said. Eddie hugged me tightly, "I'm glad you're okay sweetheart." He said. "I'm fine... I kind of thought you would be mad." I said pulling away from the hug. "Nah, after what happened with wheeler I know that noone in Hawkins can keep their hands off my boyfriend, and also...... I trust you." Those words stuck with me, because I think that was the first time he had actually said those three words. "You trust me?" I asked. Eddie nodded and pulled me in for a kiss.